ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by rdesai"
rdesai

Posted Sep 25, 2013 in: Integration with Evernote Reminders?
Score: 1
  • rdesai
  • Posted: Sep 25, 2013
  • Score: 1
I agree. Based on many of the discussions in the internet, it seems like Evernote is a defacto note application. And so an integration to it makes sense. As a matter of fact, it probably makes sense to discontinue or enhance the "Note" part in Toodledo with the integration.
rdesai

Score: 0
  • rdesai
  • Posted: Apr 06, 2013
  • Score: 0
Thx for your quick response. This feature is quite critical make the IPAD application more useful
rdesai

• rdesai
  • Posted: Apr 05, 2013
Hi,
Is there a way to make a task into a Subtask using the IPAD app ? I usually forward my tasks from different inboxes into Toodledo, and some of them are tasks related to a project and would like to make it a sub tasks - I see you can do it on teh Web version, but am not able to figure out how to do it on my IPAD - which is becoming my primary task management and note taking device.

thanks,
Ravi
rdesai

• rdesai
  • Posted: Mar 30, 2013
I have tried to forward emails from Evernote to TD (using the TD email address) - but it doesn't seem to work. it would prevent from having to toggle between Evernote and Toodle that frequently; especially while in meetings and would give you an opportunity to follow up on the action items as part of the process of clearing the inbox in TD.

Any suggestions ??

It would be great if that is possible - even better would be if there was a way that a "To do" in Evernote automatically creates a task in TD - similar to how Tasks are created from MS one note to Outlook.

I know this is probably too much to ask for - but it would make the two best systems integrated.
rdesai

Posted Sep 14, 2012 in: Toodledo next version ??
  • rdesai
  • Posted: Sep 14, 2012
Any update on a major version of toodledo ? there was a mention some time back of a release that was coming out in a few weeks.
rdesai

• rdesai
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2012
when i forward an email from outlook to Toodledo using the secret email address; I find that task truncates in toodledo for example

An email with (Ted) - call about project will show as (Ted)in toodledo - the "Call about project" truncates or doesn't show in Toodledo ?

Appreciate any suggestions or ideas.
rdesai

Posted May 08, 2012 in: Toodledo next version ??
  • rdesai
  • Posted: May 08, 2012
There hasn't been any new release for Toodledo for quite some time - I know that Toodledo cannot communicate any forward looking direction on upcoming releases; however it would be nice to know which features are being considered as a higher priority. the forums talk about many useful features that make Toodledo even more valuabe

Some useful features:

- Ability to view Subtasks on Ipads and iphones similar to how it is viewed in the web version
- Ability to create tasks in toodledo from evernote - there is a reference to Zendone; a new tool that provides an integration in some of the GTD Forums
- Ability to clean up or hide tags - this will help in using tags to monitor projects and take it off from active list once the project is done.

all in all, it would be useful to get some idea on the time frame of the next release and features that are being considered higher priority.
rdesai

Posted Jun 24, 2011 in: Toodledo integration with MS one note
  • rdesai
  • Posted: Jun 24, 2011
Is there a way today or are there any plans to integrate Microsoft one Note with ToodleDo. I think being able to automatically create tasks from One Note (just like it does for outlook task) to Toodledo will be very good.
rdesai

Posted May 23, 2011 in: Mapping outlook tasks
  • rdesai
  • Posted: May 23, 2011
I imported a .CSV file from my outlook tasks; however, I am unable to map the completed tasks to the appropriate flag in toodle.do. Reading through the FAQ it looks like the "completed" flag in toodle.do is not the same as status and so My completed tasks from outlook are continuing to show after my import - i am unable to exclude them.

Secondly, I have reoccuring tasks on my outlook - what is the best way to map re-occuring tasks ?

thx,