ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Eric"
Eric

Score: 0
  • Eric
  • Posted: Jun 19, 2011
  • Score: 0
Thank you, Daniel!

Meanwhile I disactivated the reminder sound, now it doesn´t bother me that much as before either.
Eric

• Eric
  • Posted: Jun 15, 2011
Now I found where to disactivate the annoying reminder sound in my Outlook 2007, thank you very much!

When an alarm is set in the iphone app and the iphone itself is set to silent mode, I get a short vibration and a text reminder popping up. When not in silent mode there will probably be an additional sound.
Eric

• Eric
  • Posted: Jun 13, 2011
Yes, Toodledo app is very good!

And sync from and to Outlook works perfectly. You just have to keep in mind that reminder time in Outlook becomes due time on the iphone and vice versa.

What about acoustic reminder sounds in Outlook. Do you have them activated and do you like them?
Eric

• Eric
Hi oakleypark10,

Not sure what the 'alarm' option is for in Toodledo?
That is the reminder function in Toodledo! You can set it to remind you a specified period of time (1 min, 15 min, 30 min, 45 min, 60 min, 90 min, 2 hrs, 3 hrs, 4 hrs, 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/14/30 days) before the due time. If you haven´t set a due time, it will remind you by an alarm at 12 o´clock on the due date.

The 'due time' syncs through as the reminder time
Ok, the same here. Thank you for testing and confirming!

I was accustomed to sort the sequence of the tasks by due date and due time which seems most rational to me and is possible on Toodledo´s website as well (also alphabetically, by context, date added, date completed, date modified, folder, importance, length, tag and timer).

Unfortunately on Toodledo´s website you can´t sort tasks by start date and start time. So apparently I have to get accustomed to unwanted reminders in Outlook which for some unknown reason does not use due time.

within Toodledo there is no 'reminder time' option
There is: Go to "Tools & Services" in the left menu, then "Reminders/Alarms". Pro subscribers can customize the alarms on a task-by-task basis with lead times anywhere from 15 minutes to 7 days prior to the due date.
Eric

• Eric
Hi okleypark10,

now could you please do the following test:

1. Add a new test task on your iphone in the Toodledo app with a due time but without a reminder.

2. Sync to Outlook 2010 on your desktop (which operating system do you use?).

3. Please check:
Does Outlook 2010 have not only a due date for tasks but a due time as well?
Does the synced test task have a reminder time now in Outlook?

Thank you very much in advance!
Eric
Eric

• Eric
The first sync needs more time than one would expect.

Did you check Chromadrake´s trouble shooting page:
http://www.chromadrake.com/ChromaticDragon/software/ToodledoSyncFaq.aspx
Eric

• Eric
Could anybody please state if my questions are still clearly readable?

Thank you very much in advance
Eric

This message was edited Jun 13, 2011.
Eric

• Eric
  • Posted: Jun 11, 2011
Hello,

are there really no users around who are syncing Outlook with Toodledo using the Chromatic Dragon syncing tool?
Or is anything wrong with my postings?

Confused
Eric
Eric

• Eric
  • Posted: Jun 08, 2011
Hello,

is there anybody out there who is syncing his tasks between Outlook and Toodledo using the Chromatic Dragon syncing tool?

Thanks
Eric
Eric

• Eric
  • Posted: Jun 05, 2011
Hi kgorosh,

your help will be very much appreciated!

At first I would suggest to add a test task on toodledos website with due time and without reminder, then sync, then have a look whether the task has a reminder in your Outlook or not.

Thanks
Eric
Eric

• Eric
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2011
Hello,

again I gave the Chromatic Dragon Toodledo syncing tool for Outlook a try and still encountered the same problem as in 2009 (http://www.toodledo.com/forums/8/4333/0/automatic-reminders-in-outlook-after-sync.html):

Sync between Toodledo website and Toodledo iPhone app works very well. Due date and due time of tasks are synced without any problem. Usually I don´t use reminders but when necessary they work well too.

Outlook 2007 apparently just uses due date but no due time for tasks at all. Not easy to understand but no problem so far.

Now there is one problem when syncing tasks from the Toodledo website to Outlook: The due time of the task in Toodledo is changed to a reminder time in Outlook, so I get useless and nervestriking reminders on my desktop all day long.

In the options of the chromadrake syncing tool I haven´t changed the task reminder interval from "0" yet.

Is there anybody here with the same configuration Outlook 2007 <-> Chromadrake syncing tool <-> Toodledo?
Do you have the same problem with due time when syncing?
Did you find any way to induce Chromadrake to ignore the due time when syncing from Toodledo to Outlook?

Thank you very much in advance!

Cheers
Eric
Eric

Posted Dec 18, 2010 in: umlauts in rubrics
  • Eric
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2010
Great! It works. Thank you very much!
Eric

Posted Dec 18, 2010 in: umlauts in rubrics
  • Eric
  • Posted: Dec 18, 2010
Hello,

on my iPhone 3GS (OS 4.2.1) I am using the Toodledo app (version 2.1.2).

Since a few days ago, maybe after an update of the iphones OS, the german umlauts ä, ö, ü in the rubrics are not shown correctly any more.

E.g. the rubric "next 7 days" which is supposed to be shown as "Die nächsten 7 Tage" was changed to "Die nV§chsten 7 Tage"

Are there any means to get the correct umlauts back?

Thank you very much
Eric
Eric

• Eric
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2010
Hello,

any idea how to prevent unwanted reminders in Outlook?

Best regards
Eric
Eric

• Eric
  • Posted: Dec 29, 2009
Hello,

apparently reminders can not be synced completely yet between Outlook 2007 on a Desktop Windows PC, Toodledo.com and an iPhone with the Chromatic Dragon syncing tool:
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/8/3069/-16267/reminderalarms-sync-from-outlook-to-iphone.html
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/8/2296/-19635/outlook-sync-tool-and-due-time.html
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/8/2385/-12189/remind-me-setting-with-toodledosync.html
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/8/2690/-14014/outlook-sync-sync-to-do-items-in-outlook-2007.html
http://www.toodledo.com/forums/8/3352/-18054/outlook-no-longer-syncs.html

This is no problem to me, I just use the reminders on the iPhone. But when I create a new To-do-item on the iPhone deliberately without a reminder it always gets a reminder in Outlook through the syncing process automatically. So I have to delete the reminders in Outlook manually.

Is there any possibility to prevent these automatic reminders?

Best regards
Eric

This message was edited Dec 29, 2009.