ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by robmutsaars"
robmutsaars

Posted Nov 07, 2016 in: How about Microsoft Flow?
Score: 0
Good point ! I am also checking out MS Flow and would be good to see if there is any future integration with Toodledo on the horizon.
robmutsaars

Score: 3
I agree that the integration with Outlook is badly missing. I yse gSyncIt to sync my Outlook tasks between Toodledo, but would be better to have this integrated with Outlook (eg same as IQ-Tell), instead of using another 3rd party program
robmutsaars

Posted Feb 23, 2015 in: Downloading Toodledoo to desk top
I am using a tool called TaskUnifier. It's a Java based tool and it is able to sync perfectly with Toodledo. Works perfect for me. I know there are also other tools you can use, but just found this one to work best for me.

Good luck !
robmutsaars

Posted Feb 20, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
I may have found an inconsistency between the Toodledo Webapp and the Android app and this specifically concerns the "Hotlist". in the web app i have same tasks that are "on hold" or "waiting" but have a due date in the past or today. Because of the due date in the past, they appear on my hotlist. They however do not appear in the Hotlist in the Android app. Are the criteria for tasks appearing on Hotlist the same for the web version and the Android app ?
(furtermore the Android app is really good !!)
robmutsaars

Posted Feb 19, 2014 in: "Google Now" feeding into Toodledo
i just downloaded the Android app, and -call me stupid- but how do i setup that i can voice record my todo's in Toodledo (and have them transcribed) ?

-- was too quick with my post, found it already :-)

This message was edited Feb 19, 2014.
robmutsaars

Posted Dec 17, 2013 in: Task Unifier Block
I am using an old(er) version of TaskUnifier and using the free account of Toodledo. I just checked and no errors when syncing TaskUnifier with Toodledo.
robmutsaars

Thanks for the "unstar" feature. I noticed that i undeed 'unstar' manually before i complete a (starred) recurring task, so very usefull to automate this. Thanks !
robmutsaars

Hi, i am using Toodledo and always have been struggling how i can quickly add a task to Toodledo. I recently ran into Launchy and found some (old) references on this forum of people using Launchy together with Toodledo. Sadly enough, most references to URL's no longer work.
I was wondering, is anyone still using Launchy for this purpose and can you explain how you have Launchy configured in order to quickly add tasks to Toodledo.

Many thanks !
robmutsaars

I have no clue how to write such a macro, but instead i would recommend looking for some 3rd party products like ToodledoSync and Gsyncit. Those apps do exactly what you describe (sync with Outlook).
However if you would want to code such a macro, i would be very interested in beta-testing it :-)
robmutsaars

I am working with ManicTime, it automatically registers the exact time you use a specific application and it also allows you to allocate/register time for specific events (such as meetings...)
robmutsaars

Posted Oct 26, 2012 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Hi Benjamin,

I noticed an inconvenience in TaskUnifier 3.0.2, possibly i don't know how to change a setting.
I often need to change the context of a task. I then click on the edit button just to the right of the context and then a pulldown menu pops up that shows all the context. However this overview is not sorted alfabetically (like in Toodledo itself) (I think it is sorted on the sequence in which i added the context) - this is inconvenient for me, because i have all my contexts numbered, knowing that they then show up in the right order.

Is that solvable ?

Rob
robmutsaars

Posted Sep 21, 2012 in: Toodle as offline desktop application
I had the same issue and i started using TaskUnifier to solve this. It's a desktop application and it syncs perfectly with Toodledo.
robmutsaars

I am currently using the RSS feed for the Hotlist, but i was wondering whether it's possible to also generate a RSS feed of a different folder, eg all tasks in a specific context, or a RSS feed of a specific search folder.

Is this possible ?
robmutsaars

I am not really experienced with these bookmarklets, but i notice that it's not working when (in Firefox 14) i am on my startpage (which is a blank page).
The bookmarklet does work when i am on a "real" webpage (eg Facebook, Google)

Is this intended behaviour ?
robmutsaars

Posted Aug 22, 2012 in: Integration with ifttt.com
seems a very nice way to use IFTT to send your todo's to Toodledo.. too bad that IFTT only supports US based phone numbers...

This message was edited Aug 22, 2012.
robmutsaars

Posted Aug 02, 2012 in: outlook script again
Hello, i am retrying to use this macro to forward email as todo to Toodledo.
The macro is stuck on the 'move to target folder' and i suspect it has todo with how i define the 'MovetoFolder' in the Outlook macro.

Suppose i want these emails to be moved to a folder called 'tempgtd' which is a subfolder of 'temp' which is a folder in my mailbox.

Exactly how do i need to define the targetfolder in the macro ?

'Define path to the target folder
Set moveToFolder = ns.Folders("[email protected]").Folders("Active").Folders("Project")
robmutsaars

Posted Jul 19, 2012 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Posted by Kirby:
Is anyone having trouble with syncing to Toodledo via TaskUnifier this morning? I'm getting the following error message:

Error

com.leclercb.taskunifier.api.synchronizer.exc.SynchronizerHttpException: sun.security.validator.ValidatorException: PKIX path building failed: sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find valid certification path to requested target
Level:
SEVERE

I'm trying to isolate whether the problem is at my end here or possibly outside of our network. Thanks!

I am able to sync my Toodledo through TaskUnifier, so i think the issue is on your local network...
robmutsaars

Posted Jun 14, 2012 in: The 'thought' context
For sure i use it, and it note these 'must do thoughts' down as real actions in my GTD system. I have projects running where tasks are being executed by others (for me 'waiting for' actions) and based on the outcome of these actions i need to decide (think) how to move forward. And then based on my decision other actions will start.
robmutsaars

Posted Apr 13, 2012 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: -1
Ah ok, overdue tasks i understand...
I noticed something on 2 tasks (both due today). One was listed as overdue and the other was not. It appeared to be that 'due date' also takes the 'due time' into account. For some reason one task had a due time of 09:00am and the other on 14:00pm. So (at 12:00am) one was listed as overdue and the other was not.
Is it intended behavior that the 'due time' is taking into account as well (technically it's correct as the task is due), as I have no clue how i did set the due-time in Toodledo the first place. So if Task Unifier really takes the time into account as well, then i need to be more specific in the 'due time'
robmutsaars

Posted Apr 13, 2012 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: 1
Benjamin,
i've got an additional question that i hope you will answer :
* Show count task - i notice two numbers listed there (and i have 'count notes switched off' - i understand that one is for the total number of tasks within that "view" - but what does the other number mean ? (and can i turn it off ?)
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next