@ernie

Todo syncs with iCal and Toodledo.com
David

Posted Mar 01, 2010 in: Starting over?
Score: 0
  • David
  • Posted: Mar 01, 2010
  • Score: 0
Weekly review: I have this calendared for Fridays at (a certain time). I was in class last Friday/Sat., though, and couldn't do it. I did a partial on Sunday and will get caught up throughout the week and this Friday.

What's important is that I identify and do what's important. I tell myself "progress, not perfection".
David

Posted Feb 24, 2010 in: Biggest Time Sinks
  • David
  • Posted: Feb 24, 2010
Checking out new apps!
David

Posted Feb 09, 2010 in: Is the mail server down?
  • David
  • Posted: Feb 09, 2010
I forwarded an email to my "coded" account and it was returned:

Diagnostic-Code: x-unix; ___PHP Warning: require_once(todo.php): failed to
open stream:

This message was edited Feb 09, 2010.
David

Posted Feb 06, 2010 in: "Remind me" at exact time
  • David
  • Posted: Feb 06, 2010
@jbucku2

You have to be a Pro- or Pro-Plus Subscriber to get the added intervals.
David

Posted Feb 03, 2010 in: IPhone, Voice Memos, Toodledo
  • David
  • Posted: Feb 03, 2010
Put your TD email address (https://www.toodledo.com/connect_email.php) in your phone's contacts; email to that and it will be in your in-box ("No Folder") or wherever you designate if you use the proper syntax.
David

Posted Feb 02, 2010 in: Finally got my iPhone and Toodleo App.
  • David
  • Posted: Feb 02, 2010
I use PI AND the TD app. I usually add new tasks on TD (it's a bit faster) and use PI to see everything for the day. Plus, getting a matching badge count helps me make sure everything is synced and up to date.

Although I'm a pro user, I'm putting sub-tasks in the notes section (online). I haven't found the best way to identity next actions with sub-task so I use this for now. In both apps, sub-tasks were a mess so until these update, this is the best solution for me. (I work in front of the computer mostly.)

It does require me to review projects more often and more carefully, to identity NA's, which I then either star or make into their own tasks.

David (seem to be a lot of Davids here!)

This message was edited Feb 02, 2010.
David

Posted Jan 23, 2010 in: Deleting ALL tasks
  • David
  • Posted: Jan 23, 2010
You can "delete all" by clicking on "Account Settings" and scrolling to the bottom.

Check out Pocket Informant for iPhone. It syncs with Toddledo and Google Calendar, and eventually (future update) contacts.
David

Posted Jan 16, 2010 in: ToodleChrome
Score: 1
  • David
  • Posted: Jan 16, 2010
  • Score: 1
Just installed it--looks very promising. Thanks!
David

Posted Jan 16, 2010 in: Weekly review - how do you all do it?
  • David
  • Posted: Jan 16, 2010
@DaveShep

"Lastly I use the Due Date field for things that have to happen on a particular date, I find this easier than adding non-time-specific items to my Outlook calendar."

I've been doing that (TD Due Date for date- but not time-specific tasks) but I'm experimenting with a different method for one particular task that I think might be quicker and more efficient. For "Follow-ups" (which are almost always calls), I set up another Google Calendar. (I have my main calendar, a birthday calendar and now, a follow-up calendar).

I find that I can set up a follow-up with a new contact a bit quicker using the calendar than TD. It's simple to move it to another day, too. The fact that the follow-up is on my calendar (in green) makes it a bit more imperative which is important to me. Another plus is that I'm using Google's Contacts to record progress notes and this is just a click away from the calendar and, I can add those contacts as invitees to the event.

One concern is whether this will become less manageable on days when I have twenty or thirty follow-up calls.

I'm interested in hearing if anyone else uses this set-up and if so, your experiences with this method.
David

Posted Jan 15, 2010 in: folders, tabs, and screen width
  • David
  • Posted: Jan 15, 2010
It depends on your set-up. I use folders for Actions, Ticklers, Waiting, Lists, Someday/Maybe, and Projects.

Posted by bcboy:
Of course, having only one folder is the same as not having folders at all.
David

Posted Jan 14, 2010 in: folders, tabs, and screen width
  • David
  • Posted: Jan 14, 2010
Many of us use one folder containing the master list of all projects. Each project is a task w/in the folder and sub-tasks are either listed in notes or nested/indented w/ TD pro.
David

Posted Jan 07, 2010 in: crashy v 1.5.4
  • David
  • Posted: Jan 07, 2010
The latest version is 1.5.5. See if upgrading helps.
David

• David
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2010
+1
David

• David
  • Posted: Jan 04, 2010
No idea, but you might try posting on the forum at www.pocketinformant.com
David

• David
  • Posted: Jan 04, 2010
Pocket Informant uses "star" and syncs with TD (and GCal). That's what I use (but I also use the TD app for now).

David
David

Posted Jan 02, 2010 in: 2015 task not showing in Folder
  • David
  • Posted: Jan 02, 2010
Check "filters"--made sure you "unhide" future tasks.
David

Posted Dec 22, 2009 in: Dial2Do no longer free...
  • David
  • Posted: Dec 22, 2009
@wjlynch

Pocket Informant syncs w/ TD and has other features you might like; it also has visual appeal. The next update will have even more (choice of colors, etc.)

David
David

Score: 2
  • David
  • Posted: Dec 06, 2009
  • Score: 2
OneNote gets my vote
David

Posted Nov 28, 2009 in: Link notes to To-Dos
  • David
  • Posted: Nov 28, 2009
I just downloaded PI and it appears that syncing with TD notes (and notebook) isn't possible but will be in the next update or two. You can use the TD app or Notebook by Appigo.

David
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next