ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mx44"
mx44

Posted Oct 14, 2009 in: Firefox Addon updated
Score: 0
  • mx44
  • Posted: Oct 14, 2009
  • Score: 0
Can not say for sure, but removing "time tracker" add on seemed to allow the system to work. Thanks.
mx44

Posted Oct 14, 2009 in: Firefox Addon updated
  • mx44
  • Posted: Oct 14, 2009
I will try this. It works like a charm on another machine at work so there must be something blocking it. Will let you know. Thanks for your help.
mx44

Posted Oct 13, 2009 in: Firefox Addon updated
  • mx44
  • Posted: Oct 13, 2009
I can not add a task from the Tools menu. I can open the "Settings" box and input the password, that's all. Alt+Control+ A does not seem to work either.
mx44

• mx44
I have even tried logging out and logging back in to make sure to refresh things and insure the password was correct and no change.
mx44

• mx44
Yes, I have re-entered the info several times. I get the pop and enter a task and try to insert it into a folder, but nothing shows up. It seems to accept the data and closes after I hit the "ok" button. Tried the refresh list as well. I am using the No Script add on and even shut that off. with no change.
mx44

Posted Oct 12, 2009 in: Firefox Addon updated
Score: 1
  • mx44
  • Posted: Oct 12, 2009
  • Score: 1
Yes I have. Initially there was an error message that the password was not correct. I corrected that and was then able to use the feature. Yet it still does not work. I can use the side bar to see my taskes etc but not the right click feature. However, recently added folders with there items is not appearing in the sidebar view. Does it take sometime for the server to update?
BTW-I am impressed with your support thus far.
mx44

Posted Oct 12, 2009 in: Firefox Addon updated
  • mx44
  • Posted: Oct 12, 2009
By right clicking in FireFox 3.5.3 I can "toodledo something" or "toodledo this page" but nothing seems to happen to post the item to my account. I have access to all the options but nothing updates? What's up?