ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by acheri"
acheri

Score: 0
  • acheri
  • Posted: Sep 21, 2010
  • Score: 0
Well not for me, because im using priority to recognize projects and `folders` from next actions and others its very usefull if u have very long lists under one tag. That way im able to cover for missing colours. But thanks for tip
acheri

• acheri
  • Posted: Sep 20, 2010
I was thinking about how hard is for me to keep thinking about tasks in long term.

Yes I can set another reminder with e.d. repeat until task is done, but I realized that its realy anoying I mean you have than like 20 repeating tasks on every day, you cant recognize what is realy important that day (because of lack of colour signs in toodledo) and its all mess

is there some easier way to do so ?

how do you kep your long term tasks to be aware of them and not realize one day ahead that this task should have been solving for 4 days now and before DL there is no time? :-)

ty
acheri

Posted Jul 08, 2010 in: android Got to do
  • acheri
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2010
SAme with me, I downloaded it from SlideMe and its working well :-) ty for advices, btw is there any posibility to change language of aplication? :o) I have it in slovak translation, which I understand but I would prefer english

ty again
acheri

Posted Jul 07, 2010 in: android Got to do
  • acheri
  • Posted: Jul 07, 2010
Its czech republic, t-mobile, Ill try slideme, hopefuly it will work, ty
acheri

Posted Jun 30, 2010 in: android Got to do
  • acheri
  • Posted: Jun 30, 2010
Hello, have anybody pls downloaded Got to do android aplication? I have new phone and I was trying to download thi aplication via PC and via mobile (X10 mini) and all downloads seems to be blank links even on Market. I have no problems with downloading and instaling other aplications and Got to do seems to be only aplication that can sort task by tags which is my default way of sorting.

Pls have somebody file with Got to do lite so I can instal it directly to mobile via cabel?

ty very much
acheri

Posted Jun 30, 2010 in: android Got to do
  • acheri
  • Posted: Jun 30, 2010
sorry, done;)
acheri

Posted Jun 29, 2010 in: android Got to do
  • acheri
  • Posted: Jun 29, 2010
Hello, have anybody pls downloaded Got to do android aplication? I have new phone and I was trying to download thi aplication via PC and via mobile (X10 mini) and all downloads seems to be blank links even on Market. I have no problems with downloading and instaling other aplications and Got to do seems to be only aplication that can sort task by tags which is my default way of sorting.

Pls have somebody file with Got to do lite so I can instal it directly to mobile via cabel?

ty very much
acheri

Posted Jan 01, 2010 in: 2009 In Review
  • acheri
  • Posted: Jan 01, 2010
Thank you very much for your hard amazing work :-) I wish you many successfull years like was this one and happy satisfied customers like I am:-)
acheri

Posted Nov 15, 2009 in: Sync mobile with UIQ3 (SE P1i)
  • acheri
  • Posted: Nov 15, 2009
Is anybody have some experiences with synchronising Toodledo with calendar on UIQ3 mobiles like Sonny Ericsson P1i ?

I was using https://www.mobical.net/ to do that but its free service almost without any development and it can only import Vcalendar files.
acheri

Posted Nov 15, 2009 in: Change text colors / fonts?
  • acheri
  • Posted: Nov 15, 2009
+ 1 for customized colours and fonts
acheri

Posted Oct 28, 2009 in: Search combination of AND +OR
  • acheri
  • Posted: Oct 28, 2009
I should read help before asking :-D as always :o)

thank you
acheri

Posted Oct 28, 2009 in: Search combination of AND +OR
  • acheri
Request is to have possibility to do search in which we could combine AND and OR condition. Now It can only do search for task that either have all criteria or dont have all criteria.

For exhample I want to search for tasks that have tag "1" and tag "2", I cannot do it in single search and that is why I can not change them all to tag "3". Its easy way to do that one by one, when you have only 2 task but not if you have e.g. 27 of them.

But I personaly want it to have Todays task and task that are runing today in one result page.

I think that this function would solve most of complaints about multiediting using search and also make Search function realy powerfull.
acheri

Posted Oct 28, 2009 in: Date
Score: 1
  • acheri
  • Score: 1
check Account Settings->Your Date / Time:-> edit
acheri

Posted Oct 26, 2009 in: Different SORT options in each Folder
  • acheri
  • Posted: Oct 26, 2009
+1 on this :-)
acheri

Posted Oct 25, 2009 in: Who are you?
  • acheri
  • Posted: Oct 25, 2009
Where do you live?
Praha, Czech Republic, Europe

What do you do?

medic, 6th grade, koordinator of Quitline

Where can I find you on the web?
Facebook
acheri

Posted Oct 25, 2009 in: Biggest Time Sinks
  • acheri
  • Posted: Oct 25, 2009
facebook games
acheri

• acheri
  • Posted: Oct 20, 2009
find another solution:

when you save search with parameters:

1. not cheched off
2. due date is not today
3. start date is in the last X days
4. due date is in the next X days

this is the best I can do about it
acheri

Posted Oct 20, 2009 in: How do you delete "tags"
  • acheri
  • Posted: Oct 20, 2009
my personal experience is that when you remove tag from all items/tasks with specific tag, folder will disappear on its own

.. Anders was quicker:-)

This message was edited Oct 20, 2009.
acheri

• acheri
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2009
I think I solved this by using tags. I taged "buy present for grandma" task with TWR (this week running) and add this using gracemonkey script that adds bookmarks (favorites folders). So now I have next to each other "Today" and "TWR" and by two clics I can see all my agenda for today and set whatever star date/due date I want.

Its not comfy but I can live with that :o)
acheri

Posted Oct 19, 2009 in: repeat until (some) date
  • acheri
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2009
I used to it in "agenda at once" PC software. It was only PIM that got me almost everything I wanted (including colours:o), but there was almost no support.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next