ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by liechr"
liechr

Score: 1
  • liechr
  • Posted: Aug 23, 2013
  • Score: 1
Yes, but I don't want my closest due tasks at the bottom.
I would like undated tasks on the top, and thereafter due dates with today, tomorrow etc in decending order.

Any way to do this?

Christian
liechr

• liechr
  • Posted: Aug 22, 2013
Hi!

Searched the forums but no apparent answer;

Is it possible to sort undated tasks on top of the task list, instead of on the bottom?

Thanks

Christian
liechr

Posted Apr 25, 2013 in: Notes Formatting
  • liechr
  • Posted: Apr 25, 2013
I agree. This is something I have been waiting for a long time now. If this were accomplished TD would extend its competitive advantage.

If the notes section could incorporate images (like Evernote) I would even be willing to pay more for my premium subscription.

But rich text would do very nicely for now.. even though it's becoming very overdue...

Christian
liechr

Posted Mar 07, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 0
  • liechr
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2013
  • Score: 0
Hi!

I can't help offering my 2 cents... (and my encouragement to the developers..)

I have been using TD daily for about 3 years. During this time I have also checked out most of the competition, just to see if I was missing something.Well, I obviously wasn't..

With all the turbulence that has been going on in these forums over the past months, I must say that "you can't win them all" is a good way to describe the changes and efforts made by the developers.

Perhaps some of us are making quite a fuzz over minor annoyances with the changes to the software?

I am totally happy with the new layout, colours, fonts and other major and minor changes... and, I live by TD both for work and private tasks...

Kudos to the developers of Toodledo and always looking forward to future changes and added functionality.

Christian
Norway
liechr

• liechr
  • Posted: Aug 29, 2012
@Chris

I got the bookmarklet into both my iphone and ipad by moving the bookmarklet on Safari on my MacBook Air first. My bookmarks are synchronized and a couple of seconds later, they where on my ios-devices:-)

I have found it to work like a charm on my ipad. I have a separate folder that I call "News", and with no due date I can find all the web pages/articles I need in that folder in TD.

BTW: The bookmarklet does not work when a pdf is opened within the browser.

Christian

This message was edited Aug 29, 2012.
liechr

• liechr
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2012
Chris!

How did you get the bookmarklet to the Safari bookmarks on the iPhone?

Thanks.

Christian

This message was edited Aug 28, 2012.
liechr

Posted Oct 09, 2011 in: Notebook - Bold text and bullets
  • liechr
  • Posted: Oct 09, 2011
Hi!

I use Toodledo as my main "workhorse" in terms of organizing my work and private tasks. In addition I use the Toodledo Notebook for keeping all my notes.

I cannot use Evernote as our corporate IT-system blocks this, but I am very much missing rich text ability in Toodledo.

Is this a feature that will be enabled for Toodledo in the near future?

Christian
Norway