ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ryks"
ryks

Posted Feb 16, 2023 in: Cannot change sort options on Hotlist
Score: 0
  • ryks
  • Posted: Feb 16, 2023
  • Score: 0
When I try to change the options in my Hotlist sort view I get bounced back to All Tasks without the new selection. For example, currently, my hotlist sort options are; Alphabetically, Folder, and Folder. When I try to change the first folder option to Context (This is in the Hotlist) the icon changes to @ but as soon as I scroll off the dropdown the All Tasks screen opens. When I go back to my Hotlist the original options are still there.
ryks

• ryks
  • Posted: Aug 24, 2021
Fixed - Thank you, thank you - this was driving me bonkers!

Stay healthy.
ryks

• ryks
  • Posted: Aug 24, 2021
I have tasks checked as complete - refreshing the page, logging back in, or changing the view does not remove the task with the completed checkmark from the task list. How do I remove completed tasks without having to delete them?
ryks

Posted Mar 30, 2011 in: Task has been eMailed icon
  • ryks
  • Posted: Mar 30, 2011
It would be nice to have an icon indicating that a task has been emailed appearing next to the note and attachment icons.
ryks

Posted Mar 23, 2011 in: Slow Website, yet again
  • ryks
  • Posted: Mar 23, 2011
I have the same problem with slow response times. For example removing a reminder from a task can take up to 10 seconds. Adding a repeat can take up to 6 seconds.

Initially I though it had something to do with the setup of my 3 year old laptop running on XP.

Two days ago I replaced the laptop with a PC (both are on the same network.)

The PC is running W7 Pro, has a quad core 920 on an Intel Smackover with 12GB RAM and 2 x 1TB 7200 hard drives. I installed the latest version of Firefox - my upload speed = .72Mbps and download = 25.29 Mbps.
ryks

Posted Mar 11, 2011 in: Firefox Addon Updates
  • ryks
  • Posted: Mar 11, 2011
Not sure where to post this request....

"Toodledo this page"

Would it be possible to add the Status Field to the Add Task form?