ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jfiala.prague"
jfiala.prague

Posted Oct 27, 2011 in: Toodledo Redesign - July 2011
Score: 1
I love Toodledo, and especially the iPad layout. Would it be possible to have an option for the same layout in the browser?

But you are doing a great job here on improvements - many thanks!
jfiala.prague

Score: 0
If you're still looking for testers, count me in.
jfiala.prague

Posted Jun 10, 2010 in: New action button and moving note icons
Posted by PeterW:
[quote]Posted by jfiala.prague:
[quote]Great update - thanks Toodledo! I am a multi-line user though and I have to admit that it would be handy to be able to distinguish ToDo's with and without a note to it on a first sight. Are you planning on implementing the note icon to the multi-line view as well?

I would actually prefer the grid view, but only if there was the option to put columns in a custom order... Would that be possible in the future as well?[/quote]

I would also like to see the note icon on the main line of the multi-line view.

Posted by garyo:
[quote]Posted by jfiala.prague:
[quote]I would actually prefer the grid view, but only if there was the option to put columns in a custom order... Would that be possible in the future as well?[/quote]

Already there, jfiala.prague. In grid view click the Customize icon (upper right, with the pencil) and drag the columns however you like them, in order and width.[/quote]

Thanks guys - didn't notice before & now it works like a charm!
jfiala.prague

Posted Jun 09, 2010 in: New action button and moving note icons
Great update - thanks Toodledo! I am a multi-line user though and I have to admit that it would be handy to be able to distinguish ToDo's with and without a note to it on a first sight. Are you planning on implementing the note icon to the multi-line view as well?

I would actually prefer the grid view, but only if there was the option to put columns in a custom order... Would that be possible in the future as well?

Once again - you're doing a great job though and Toodledo + the iPhone app are used just as frequently as my Mail client! Thanks a lot for making our lives easier!