ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by jraggio"
jraggio

Posted Jun 03, 2015 in: Toodledo for Apple Watch
Score: 0
  • jraggio
  • Posted: Jun 03, 2015
  • Score: 0
I'd also suggest listing tasks that are due today with an easy way to defer them to future date. See the Todoist free app for some cool UI ideas. It's pretty slick. It also allows an easy way to add a new task to the inbox. I prefer everything else about Toodledo, though so I'm sticking around. Hoping that you can improve the Apple Watch app. Wouldn't mind a more modern looking iPhone app with a look and feel like Todoist and Fantastical.

Thanks,
John
jraggio

Score: 0
  • jraggio
  • Posted: Sep 22, 2010
  • Score: 0
Adding my two cents. This really is a must have. I am using RTM now and am thinking of moving as there are some things in the RTM interface that bother me. Actually the one problem I often have involve multiselect ;-) I sometimes makes changes to more than one item by mistake when I single click an item to view its details and then change an attribute it often affects more items than I wanted.

That being said I want multi select for TD so that I can select a bunch of items and move them to a folder or add a tag. I often enter a bunch of random tasks with topics only and then file them in bulk to RTM lists. I need to be able to do the same in TD for it to be an option for me.

Thanks,
John