ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by corlebar"
corlebar

Score: 0
  • corlebar
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2014
  • Score: 0
The only option missing from Notes is the option to email the note to someone from either an app or the web.

Is this something that could be added?
corlebar

Posted Jan 15, 2014 in: Feature Request and/or How to?
  • corlebar
  • Posted: Jan 15, 2014
Hi Jake and team.

It would be really useful to be able to email a note without cut and pasting it from both iOS app and web app. This would make the notes section be more readily used instead of the native mac notes.

The next upgrade would be to convert to task etc - I know 3rd party apps can do this but I don't want to keep hoping in and out of apps to do this.

Cheers
corlebar

Posted Nov 10, 2013 in: Toodledo Database Compromised
Score: 1
  • corlebar
  • Posted: Nov 10, 2013
  • Score: 1
Well done guys and thank you for your honesty and clear direction.
corlebar

Posted Feb 26, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: -3
  • corlebar
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2013
  • Score: -3
This post has been hidden because of negative votes. Click to reveal
corlebar

Posted Feb 19, 2013 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
  • corlebar
  • Posted: Feb 19, 2013
Posted by Purveyor:
Posted by corlebar:
The only really useful extra to add that can be found in apigos todo app is a batch change option - to batch change dates, folders etc.
Do you mean:
1. "the only really useful extra" in Appigo's Todo
or
2. "the only really useful extra" that you think is missing in Toodledo?

If you mean #1, I'm wondering why you're singling out that particular app.

If you mean #2, then I suggest that "really useful" features are those that are already available on the website but not in the iOS app, e.g. Saved Searches and separate Sort Orders for each View, along with Collaboration and Nested Subtasks.

Option 2 - as whilst availble on the website its not on the ios app and would make the app the better for it. When travelling the app is used most of the time.

This message was edited Feb 19, 2013.
corlebar

Posted Feb 13, 2013 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Score: 1
  • corlebar
  • Posted: Feb 13, 2013
  • Score: 1
It seems like a lot of small individual gripes. jake and team well done, commend you for taking the many issues to task to find a balance to suit al. - a tough call.

The only really useful extra to add that can be found in apigos todo app is a batch change option - to batch change dates, folders etc. this would really round off the app, no matter what colour you end up with.

I stuck with the upgraded version as I found the old one, while functional a bit dated and long winded. Having used the new ui I wouldn't want to go backwards. As now very much prefer it.

Looking forward to the release but would happily wait whilst you test and test as a crashing, freezing app is more hopeless than one in the wrong colour!
corlebar

• corlebar
  • Posted: Nov 17, 2012
Posted by Jake:
Our iOS app has been updated with the following improvements.

✔ iOS 6 compatibility update
✔ iPhone 5 support
✔ You can now import tasks from Apple's Reminders app and add tasks with your voice using Siri.

UPDATE: Please make sure you update to version 2.4.1 to fix a crashing bug with version 2.4.0

Hi

In your improvements of the apps can you look to add a couple really user friendly option as found in the TODO app as follows:

Batch changing - folder, context, tags, dates, priority etc
Batch or singlely move in or out sub tasks etc.

These are the only items I miss, it would make this a really round app if you could add these features

Cheers