ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by max"
max

Posted Sep 07, 2023 in: New iOS reminders bug
Score: 0
  • max
  • Posted: Sep 07, 2023
  • Score: 0
Marvellous, many thanks Pamela, that's great.
max

Posted Aug 21, 2023 in: New iOS reminders bug
  • max
  • Posted: Aug 21, 2023
Thanks Hasnain. I’m a bit manic travelling at the moment. Will get around to it but take this as my initial request please.

Very best

Max
max

Posted Aug 17, 2023 in: New iOS reminders bug
  • max
  • Posted: Aug 17, 2023
Hi there

Since about yesterday, a new bug has emerged whereby if I change the time of a task on iOS, it automatically sets a reminder for that task even when there was no reminder before.

Do you know about this?

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Dec 24, 2022 in: iOS Reminders/Alarms
  • max
  • Posted: Dec 24, 2022
I'm trying to move back to Toodledo but little things are making me nervous.

One is that I keep adding iOS as a location on the Reminders/Alarms setup screen but it does not persist beyond a few hours. So if I set it can 8am it has usually disappeared by 11am.

Other reminder locations like browser and email do not have this problem and do persist.

Does anyone know what might be causing this please? I do have the Test Flight Toodledo app set up on my iOS devices.

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Dec 24, 2022 in: Browser scrollbar
  • max
  • Posted: Dec 24, 2022
Until last week, the browser scrollbars (Chrome, Edge) indicated the length of a Toodledo task list. If the list extended beyond the screen, there'd be a short scrollbar indicating that there were more tasks below what could currently be seen on the screen..

However, the scrollbars in both Chrome & Edge are now incorrectly always full length suggesting that there are no tasks beyond what can be seen on the screen (even when the task list extends beyond the end of the screen).

What has changed in Toodledo to cause this?

Thanks

Max

This message was edited Dec 24, 2022.
max

• max
  • Posted: Dec 05, 2020
Hi there

I’ve not to work on Thursdays anymore and would like to change all Thursday tasks to the previous day Wednesday.

How do I search for all tasks falling on a Thursday please?

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Jul 14, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • max
  • Posted: Jul 14, 2020
Posted by erbin:
I just download the new app. Was able to sync all my tasks. When I closed the app and relaunched, it crashed.

Yes, I also got the crash on one of my older devices.

Also, after hitting Add or Delete task, there is now also a long delay which we did not have before. This occurs across all iOS devices including brand new iPads with 256GB memory. This is very irritating because it means tasks cannot be quickly added in the fly like before.
max

Posted Jul 11, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • max
  • Posted: Jul 11, 2020
Posted by Larry3:
Posted by mightybeech:
Why not just put the old version back. It had been working flawlessly for years.

He may not be able to if it's a 32bit application. I don't think Apple would allow it.

Surely he would have told us by now if that were the case given that so many people have asked?
max

Posted Jul 11, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
  • max
  • Posted: Jul 11, 2020
Anant, I agree with the requests for you to make the old version available for a while. This is because like many other people here, I would be nervous to try the new version for a few weeks after you release it to ensure it is tested properly.

May I suggest the following plan of action:

1. Make the previous working version available in AppStore.

2. Continue making the new version available on TestFlight for those who want to try it.

3. Once users report that the TestFlight version is stable after a few weeks, then replace the old version on AppStore.

Many thanks

Max

This message was edited Jul 11, 2020.
max

Posted Jul 06, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 2
  • max
  • Posted: Jul 06, 2020
  • Score: 2
Can we please have answers to the following:

1. What are you changing to ensure that bad versions like this one are never rolled out again?

2. When will you reinstate the previous version so that we can continue using Toodledo (which many us pay for) on our iPhones and iPad without having to use the web version?

Thanks

Max
max

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 3
  • max
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2020
  • Score: 3
Adding to my post above, the new app is not usable as it freezes every time I open it (presumably it is performing some internal housework). This is on an iPad Pro with plenty of memory and power.

I’ll try deleting the app and reinstalling but I fear it may be time to leave Toodledo after 15 years.

Max
max

Posted Jul 05, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 4
  • max
  • Posted: Jul 05, 2020
  • Score: 4
IOS Version 3.4 (Build 5590)
iPad Pro and iPhone

Update: Although it tried to work a few hours ago, the iPad Pro app no longer opens after reinstalling it to try and improve the speed. The splash screen appears fo 30s and then the app closes.

A second reinstall seems to fix it.

Original observations
——————————

The main issue is that the app is unusable because I have to wait about 30s - 60s before I can use it. The idea of an app is o b able or quickly enter ideas as they occur.

1. My custom saved searches are now in reverse alphabetical order

2. It incorrectly changed my default Add task folder

3. Required forced push to get web version tasks into this version

4. It’s significantly slower changing from one view to another e.g. from custom saved search to All Tasks

5. One in three or four times upon returning to app (possibly depending how long I’ve been out of the app), the splash screen redisplays and sticks there for around 15 seconds

6. The sync is sometimes significantly slower in the sense that the app freezes for 15s after selecting a new view or entering a task,

7. You can no longer change view (e.g. from All Tasks to a custom search) while a sync is in progress.

8. Upon hitting Done after adding a new task, it freezes for 15 seconds

9. It is slow changing from landscape to portrait

10. Folder sort low to high sorts high to low. Fixable by changing to manual sort

11. Context sort is high to low. There is no way to fix this.

12. Surprisingly, the new app is more stable on my older iPad Air 2 than it is on the iPad Pro. For example, the Air2 has not crashed yet, and has defaulted back to the previous sort

13. When doing a search in All Tasks, a wait time of 10s is required between pressing each letter in the search

Thanks

Max

This message was edited Jul 05, 2020.
max

• max
  • Posted: Nov 17, 2019
That makes sense, thank you.
max

• max
  • Posted: Nov 15, 2019
Just a warning after having batch deleted 100s of tasks:

Everyday, for the past 5 years, I've used batch complete to remove all repeating tasks with a date before today.

Except Toodledo for some reason where the Completed selector used to be is now the Deleted selector. I therefore deleted 100s of tasks.

Why did you guys move this?

Thanks

Max

This message was edited Nov 15, 2019.
max

Posted Nov 03, 2019 in: Daylight time change (again)
  • max
  • Posted: Nov 03, 2019
Same problem here. The next issue is that they start arriving in two's.
max

• max
  • Posted: Nov 03, 2019
Hi

This comes up every year like clockwork on Toodledo so I presume clocks have changed somewhere in the world (link doesn't work for some reason but trust me)

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/26273/0/every-time-the-clocks-are-due-to-change-reminders-duplicat e.html

Someone always promises to fix it, yet every year it remains broken.

Can someone please address this?

Many thanks

Max

This message was edited Nov 03, 2019.
max

Posted Jul 12, 2019 in: Slow on Chrome
  • max
  • Posted: Jul 12, 2019
Also, really slow
max

Posted May 15, 2019 in: Has Toodledo been hacked?
  • max
  • Posted: May 15, 2019
I just received this email addressed openly to what looks like maybe 100 Toodledo users. I’ve forwarded it to Aaron with all the email addresses to be checked.

Max

The email I received
—————————-

Hello,

I'm Kishan Badri from Toodledo. I want to welcome you to Toodledo.

Toodledo has a lot of features that can help you and your team to work more efficiently. That is the reason why I'm offering a free webinar to help you get familiar with Toodledo. Just let me know if you are interested...

If you have any questions, please let me know.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Kishan Badri
max

Posted Apr 16, 2019 in: Checked Off?
Score: 1
  • max
  • Posted: Apr 16, 2019
  • Score: 1
In Batch Edit, there is an option called "Checked Off". However, in fact when used, it does exactly the opposite and turns the Checks on i.e. places a check in the box. Maybe look at the wording here?

Thanks

Max
max

• max
  • Posted: Dec 12, 2018
Stop Press : Space followed by colon does indeed work, thank you! (I didn’t use the space first time)
Skip to Page:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7      Next