ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by a.cartee"
a.cartee

Score: 0
  • a.cartee
  • Posted: Oct 19, 2014
  • Score: 0
My toodledo just started crashing on opening last night. I thought it might be due to not having yet updated to the new iOS 8, so I did that. No help. Now I see iOS 8 is a problem. Well, crashing on opening is a worse problem. I tried the trick of going into airplane mode, didn't help. I use my toodledo app all day, more than all my other apps combined. I'm dead in the water. HELP!

// Ann
a.cartee

Score: 1
  • a.cartee
  • Posted: Oct 11, 2012
  • Score: 1
that fixed it! yay! thank you sooo much!!

// ann
a.cartee

• a.cartee
  • Posted: Oct 09, 2012
I assume they are what's causing my display problems. Help!

// Ann
a.cartee

Posted Oct 06, 2012 in: How do I uninstall a style?
  • a.cartee
  • Posted: Oct 06, 2012
that should read "I can't find UNinstall instructions". The install instructions say to install STYLISH first, then DOWNLOAD, and that's it.

// Ann
a.cartee

• a.cartee
It's TOODLEDOISH by Vin Thomas, with STYLISH. I can't find install instructions. Any ideas?

// Ann
a.cartee

• a.cartee
Thanks. I read about it somewhere here in the forum. Maybe I can find it again. Stupid of me to install it sight unseen.

// Ann
a.cartee

Posted Oct 03, 2012 in: How do I uninstall a style?
  • a.cartee
  • Posted: Oct 03, 2012
In fact, it's got all pages screwed up. :( :(
a.cartee

Posted Oct 03, 2012 in: How do I uninstall a style?
  • a.cartee
  • Posted: Oct 03, 2012
It was a Toodledo style someone had posted as being an enhancement to the Toodledo UI. It's got my search page all screwed up. :(

// Ann
a.cartee

Posted Oct 01, 2012 in: How do I uninstall a style?
  • a.cartee
  • Posted: Oct 01, 2012
I've installed a style that's got me all screwed up. How can I uninstall it or revert to "normal nude"?

Thanks,

// Ann
a.cartee

Posted Apr 10, 2012 in: HOW DO I REMOVE A COLUMN FROM DISPLAY?
  • a.cartee
  • Posted: Apr 10, 2012
DUH... nevermind. I went to plug in another column to fiddle with and... I coulda had a V-8!

Thx for your forbearance.

// Ann in Northern Virginia, USA
a.cartee

• a.cartee
Whoops - didn't mean to SHOUT the subject! But it's done, I can't see how to edit the subject - and maybe it'll get someone's attention? <weak sheepish grin>

// Ann in Northern VA
a.cartee

• a.cartee
I added "LENGTH" to my folder view to experiment with it. Now I want to "put it back". But how?

Thx!

// Ann in Northern Virginia, USA

This message was edited Apr 10, 2012.
a.cartee

Posted Nov 28, 2011 in: Sizing columns?
  • a.cartee
  • Posted: Nov 28, 2011
There it is! Thanks!
a.cartee

Posted Nov 28, 2011 in: Context help?
  • a.cartee
I've been using TD at least a couple of years, and still do not understand the use of "Context". So I feel like I might be missing out on a great feature? (Heaven forbid.) After poking around here in these forums, I saw it mentioned in ref to GTD, so I looked that up; not much help. I've got way too long a reading list to want to add David Allen's book, thx anyway.

My situation, in which I use TD and might want to use Contexts, is: not employed, but way busier now than I ever was when employed. And I actually don't even go out that much - mostly juggling a BUNCH of personal & household projects.

TD has "Location", but the examples in TD Help seem to imply using Context like Location. But that can't be right - right? Otherwise, I can't make much sense of what's REALLY implied. Help?
a.cartee

Posted Nov 28, 2011 in: Sizing columns?
  • a.cartee
I've searched these forums as much as is practical and have not seen this addressed, so wonder if "I'm the only one" who cannot find the little column editing whozits snce the last upgrade (which did certainly have some nice new features &/or re-arrangements!).

I happened to notice this when I realized I couldn't see TIME in the date/time field on a task (and appt, actually). I checked Help, but only referred to the old view (as far as I can tell). Something said I need to be in Grid view, which I checked, and "it" said I am. What am I missing?
a.cartee

Posted Nov 28, 2011 in: checkbox in task notes?
  • a.cartee
not on your "to-do list", but on your TOODLEDO LIST. :D

(It's a feature I'd like too, plz.)