ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ronmoore73"
ronmoore73

Posted Apr 18, 2014 in: Android Widget Filtering
Score: 1
How do I create a filter in the Android widget that shows only for example @work items due today and overdue? For the website, I just have a search which works well.
ronmoore73

Posted Feb 02, 2013 in: Note Taking Tips plus other questions
Score: 0
I've gone through a lot of programs but the one that works best for me is Zim Wiki. It is written in Python and works on all systems (I use Linux). What is nice is that all of the files are stored in text files with some wiki formatting. You can create tasks list within any page and then search form them with context similar to Toodledo. Since you are in Engineering, it is also capable of interrupting LaTex. You could store the Zim file on Dropbox so that it syncs across all of your computers.

I use Zim Wiki for notes and normal GTD actions. I use Tooledo for recurring tasks and home tasks.
ronmoore73

Posted Aug 15, 2011 in: Saved Search
Thanks, I was looking for it prior to hitting search.
ronmoore73

Posted Aug 14, 2011 in: Saved Search
I created a search but I can not find the button to save the search. In the help section it states that it is in the tooolbar but I can't find it. Maybe I'm just blind but if someone can point this out to me it would be greatly appreciated. I can create the advanced search criteria I just need to save it to a name.

Thanks
Ronnie
ronmoore73

Posted Jul 26, 2011 in: New interface comments
I like minimalist programs and interfaces so I like the new interface. People complained about the old look of Toodledo and now many people are complaining about the new look.
ronmoore73

Posted Oct 28, 2010 in: Sort Not Saved
I use the Main view with Hotlist as my default.
When I load the page it is normally sorted by Context (Reverse Order) and then Priority.

For the last two days, it has loaded with Context (Forward Order) and then Priority. When I change the order back to Reverse, it does not get saved so the next page load it goes back to Forward. Has something changed or am I not saving it properly?

Regards
Ronnie