ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by mat_rhein"
mat_rhein

Posted Oct 25, 2010 in: How Do You Handle Birthdays?
Score: 0
To my opinion birthdays are nothing to be used with Toodledo- You’d need to have a task per person repeating every year which, quite frankly, would clutter up your lists...

I organized birthdays with my calendar. OSX lets you have a birthday calendar, automatically updating the birthdays by the time You create a new address with the proper field filled in... while this is even more convenient, You could create this calendar manually and enter a reminder for a week earlier...

cheers, mat

This message was edited Oct 25, 2010.
mat_rhein

Score: 1
While Mike is hitting a weak spot I would consider it mildly destructive compared to you guys try to give us the toodledo UI feeling on any platform.... Yuk...

Using Things I am wondering why not someone with more developer brain space than me between their ears creates a connection between a splendid online service (with an ugly UI) and a splendid offline tool like Things... <sheesh>
mat_rhein

Posted May 29, 2010 in: Is there a desktop app for Mac
well, actually all my problems would be solved in one go if I just could synchronize toodledo with Things from culturedcode on the Mac....

Because then Project informant would synchronize Things through the td sync with my iphone ... I wonder why some useful connections have to be thus complicated ;-)
mat_rhein

Posted May 29, 2010 in: How to simply search for stars...?
Haha! NO solution- there is no logic connection between a certain way of viewing your tasks in an overview kind and searching for a task... this SHOULD NOT be display- dependent...
mat_rhein

Posted May 29, 2010 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: -1
Humm, I really like the toodlechrome plugin and the things skin mentioned in this thread... they sort of solve the UI problem I am sharing with so many people here it seems...

but a real revamp would just be marvelous ;-)
mat_rhein

Hey Chris!

Keep up the good spirit for the THL script! this would certainly bring the sw back alive for me! I used to play w/ it but due to lack of development I dropped it...

of course, I am in for alpha/beta testing

thanks in advance,

mat

This message was edited Feb 24, 2010.
mat_rhein

Posted Nov 25, 2009 in: Migrating from Things
I could'nt find this in any of the topics in an active state (maybe too many happy things users ;-)---)

hmmmm, importing of rather big amounts of data might present itself as rather cumbersome, doing it the text point and click way.... Any suggestions on migrating from Things from Your side?

thanks, mat