ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by tom.suchy"
tom.suchy

Posted Nov 14, 2010 in: Sort Tags
Score: 0
Not sure if this is the right place to put this, but:

I would love to see tags sorted. When you click on Tag in the View By selection, you get a list of tags (I use Stylish to show them on the left as a column of tabs). Those just don't sort, and it would be great if they could. It makes me not want to use tags when they're not sorted, and it seems like a relatively trivial change to make on your side.

Thanks! Really, aside from this, Toodledo is a great, great app, and I love the web and iPhone apps!

-Tom
tom.suchy

The fixed toolbars work great in Chrome, and don't get messed up with the stylish sheet I use (although I think it makes it a little bigger than my viewing area, so the whole page scrolls a bit in addition to the task list scrolling). No big deal!

Awesome stuff!
-Tom
tom.suchy

Posted Dec 13, 2009 in: Tabs as a list
Good stuff, thanks for building/posting this!
tom.suchy

Posted Dec 10, 2009 in: Tag Trick
Not sure if this has been posted before (I searched a bit but didn't find anything). I use tags instead of contexts, since I often need to assign a task to more than one context, and tags were perfectly for that.

Imagine this list of tags:

computer
computer/laptop
computer/desktop
computer/work

You can assign any number of task entries to any of these, and they ALL show up in computer, even if they weren't assigned to 'computer', just one or more of the pseudo-children.

That is very cool.

-Tom