ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Jeff"
Jeff

Score: 0
  • Jeff
  • Posted: Mar 12, 2015
  • Score: 0
I had a similar thing happen to me. I have been a toodledo user for many years (Since 2009 I believe).

I had a repeating task that didn't appear on the android app. But, the strange thing is that a similar repeating task was appearing just fine.

I checked these two tasks and the only difference that I could see is that the broken one was created back in 2009. I had been repeating this task for 5-6 years! The working task was created in 2011.

So: my theory was that perhaps my task was created so long ago that it was old/stale/whatever. It wasn't working with the android app. Therefore, my solution which seemed to work is that I stopped repeating the task, checked it off (to remove it), and then recreated a brand new version of that same task. It works now just fine.

Perhaps you were like me and had tasks that were too "old". Try recreating them and see what happens. Maybe check to see when those tasks were created so we have more information.
Jeff

Posted Jun 14, 2011 in: I freaking LOVE this software!
Score: 0
  • Jeff
  • Posted: Jun 14, 2011
  • Score: 0
I completely agree. I've been using this service for a couple of years now and I don't even have to think about it anymore. Checking my toodledo is as much of a habit as checking my e-mail, and I never forget appointments/tasks anymore.

In fact, I haven't worried about my schedule in two years. I am starting to take this for granted -- I don't know how anyone gets stuff done without lots of stress without a service like this.

Toodledo can have my $15/year (or whatever very reasonable price they charge) from now on as long as they continue to provide this service. Thanks!!