ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by dbomeara"
dbomeara

Posted Jan 22, 2013 in: Change Completion Date
Score: 0
  • dbomeara
  • Posted: Jan 22, 2013
  • Score: 0
Here's another vote to for the ability to change the completion date. I often do not mark tasks completed on the actual date when I completed them. But I would like to keep such a record. I understand that for legal reasons there may be a need to record the date when the actual checkoff was done, in a non-editable field.
dbomeara

Posted Aug 28, 2011 in: Hide Future Tasks in Slim
Score: 0
  • dbomeara
  • Posted: Aug 28, 2011
  • Score: 0
There was a topic on this last year, but it has now been closed because of age. I would like to vote to keep the issue alive.

Like several of the people who posted last year, I have a number of repeating tasks, and would like them to disappear after completing them, until the next (day, week, month...). It's great that we can do this in the main Toodledo web interface, but it would be really helpful to have it in the Slim interface, which is where I typically mark off completed tasks, either in a web sidebar or on my Android phone. Except for the lack of filters, the Slim interface is a great way to use Toodledo on an Android.

It would also be great to have the Slim interface hide deferred tasks, according to same logic as the main interface. Currently, if I demote a task to "Someday" status, it's hidden in the main interface but visible in Slim. To get it to disappear in Slim, I've had to create a special "Someday" folder and also a "Someday" context, and then make changes to three different fields in the task.

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/5593/-29695/can-i-hide-future-tasks-in-toodledo-slim.html