ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kressnerd"
kressnerd

Score: 0
Nice (o:

Sry for the posting. Next time it’ll be a feature request in your ticket system.
kressnerd

sry, double post

This message was edited Jan 13, 2011.
kressnerd

Hi,

I’m a mouse avoiding user who tries to do as much as possible with the keyboard and shortcuts.

When I create a new task I hit “n”, write my task description and with hitting Enter I can create the task in toodledo. But usually I set an folder or context and a status. The other activated field, such as due date, are seldom used. Therefore I have to Tab through all the unused fields or I have to use the mouse.

That’s why I post this feature request:
Please, make the Fields/Functions order customisable in the account settings.

Best Regards
Daniel

This message was edited Jan 13, 2011.
kressnerd

Nice, thanks.
kressnerd

I tried Kelly’s approach together with Gmail’s multiple in-box feature and stopped using it only after some days. It just didn’t felt right and the e-mail tasks piled up. I couldn’t handle it in my familiar order.
Somehow I had the impression that having e-mails tasks is a kind of un-GTD. (I’m not talking about the e-mail-to-task feature in Gmail, Outlook or, as forwarded e-mail, here Toodledo)

I like having my lists again separated form my e-mail in-box here in Toodledo. Usually I access these lists via the Google Gadgets for Gmail and Google Calendar.
kressnerd

Hi,

I have subscribed to the pro-account. When I assign a task to someone on my shared list, then I see all her/his contexts and goals, but some of these are very private. This applies especially to the goals.

What I’d need is a way to mark goals as public, shared or private.

Does someone knows how to do that and if this feature isn’t available yet, is this problem already known to the developers?

Best wishes
Daniel