ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ipsque"
ipsque

Posted Jul 08, 2020 in: iOS Update - June 2020
Score: 1
  • ipsque
  • Posted: Jul 08, 2020
  • Score: 1
I have tried to quit Toodledo many times but this may be the straw that gets me off it. Can’t quite believe there is no app on the Apple store.

I think I will absorb ClickUp or something else usable, modern, and configurable.

This message was edited Jul 08, 2020.
ipsque

Posted Mar 25, 2020 in: We’re Back
Score: 0
  • ipsque
  • Posted: Mar 25, 2020
  • Score: 0
Why are there so many ex-Toodledo users that are invested enough to still be on these forums to say how terrible things are? Very strange.

I have stepped away and come back. I don't feel secure using anything else.
ipsque

Posted Jan 21, 2019 in: How to handle projects
Score: 2
  • ipsque
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2019
  • Score: 2
Posted by Ummagumma:
I do not use a task manager as a Project tracking tool. You end up with tons of "tasks" that aren't really tasks (i.e. single actionable items ) and lose focus of what needs to be done next.

I plan my projects in other applications, and only export individual tasks to the task manager.

What is a task except a single actionable item??
ipsque

• ipsque
  • Posted: Jan 17, 2015
Hiya - I'd really like to be able to filter the view of my tasks to just the tasks scheduled for today, tomorrow, and the day after tomorrow.

Is this possible and I haven't been able to figure it out? I know Omnifocus does this. Ideally there would be a filter for every day in the next week that we could expand and collapse rather than just lumping all tasks after Tomorrow into next week.

Thanks much for any response!
ipsque

Posted Dec 11, 2012 in: Best Windows phone app
Score: -1
  • ipsque
  • Posted: Dec 11, 2012
  • Score: -1
I reinstalled Viperal tasks about a week ago and it hasn't crashed once. It syncs both ways now, and is working much better than any other app. I can now recommend it.
ipsque

Posted Sep 23, 2012 in: Best Windows phone app
  • ipsque
  • Posted: Sep 23, 2012
Hiya -

I have serious problems getting any of the Windows Phone 7 ToodleDo apps to even open. Viperal Tasks works the best, but nothing reliably opens and all apps are SLOW SLOW SLOW.

Has anyone else had the same experience? I live in the Seattle area, and use an HTC Trophy on Verizon. I do have Mango and all updates installed. Thanks a million.