ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by kenjoy"
kenjoy

Posted Nov 08, 2013 in: Time Remaining on tasks
Score: 0
  • kenjoy
  • Posted: Nov 08, 2013
  • Score: 0
I have a parent task, with multiple subtasks. All of the subtasks have an estimated time of how long it will take to complete. I've cloned the parent task to use for several different projects.

Toodledo shows me the cumulative time needed for all of the parent tasks. and their subtasks, in a folder. If there's just one parent task, I see the total for that task and substasks. If there are multiple parent tasks, I see the cumulative total for all.

What I need to know is how much time is remaining to complete a particular parent and all of its substasks when I have more than one parent task in a folder. For example, in the "video" folder, I need to see that parent task #1 has three hours left to complete, parent task #2 has 7 hours of work needed yet, etc. Is this possible?
kenjoy

Posted Apr 17, 2010 in: Assigning due dates to subtasks
Score: 0
  • kenjoy
  • Posted: Apr 17, 2010
  • Score: 0
Is it possible, when creating a task with a start date, to create a subtask with a designated start date based on X number of days from the start of the task? For example, I have a Task with 20 subtasks. Some subtasks can't be done until 4 days from the start date of the parent task. Other subtasks aren't due routinely until X number of days after another subtask in the list. When setting up a parent task as a template, it is possible to designate a start date for subtasks based on X number of days from the parent, and then when the template is copied and the parent task given a start date, that the subtasks would automatically be assigned the appropriate date in relation to the parent's start date?