ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by rcgottlieb"
rcgottlieb

Posted Jan 03, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: -1
But even if, to start with, I can enter the task in All Tasks only, at least put the new task at the top or bottom of the list depending on sorting. That way I know where to expect to find the empty task to add info. Then I can give it a context and folder from there. That still works as well.

Thanks!
rcgottlieb

Posted Jan 03, 2011 in: TaskUnifier: Multiplatform
Score: 1
I might be missing something, but how do you add a task to a given folder or context? I would think you would start by adding to a folder, but if I highlight one of my existing folders and hit the add task button, I do not see anything appear. Any ideas?

Edit: I can see it appear if I choose All Tasks first, however it doesn't appear where one would expect, i.e. either at the beginning or end of the list. It shows up about 6 or so down. This happens even if I select new task while selecting a folder, i.e. it doesn't show up in the folder, rather it shows up randomly in the All Tasks list. Hope this narrows it down for you. I'm running 0.6.3 and this is on OS X 10.6.5 (Snow Leopard), Java version 1.6.0_22 if that makes any difference.

Thanks,

Robert

This message was edited Jan 03, 2011.