Search results for "Posted by Vinay"
Vinay

Posted Apr 24, 2017 in: Several bugs in the "new layout"
Score: 0
  • Vinay
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2017
  • Score: 0
Posted by salustri:
I'm using Toodledo in Chrome Version 58.0.3029.41 beta (64-bit) on MacOS 10.12.3. Here's what I've noticed about the new layout so far.

1. Different URLs (www.toodledo.com vs tasks.toodledo.com) lead to different pages being rendered.

The rest of these apply to tasks.toodledo.com only.

2. Sometimes, when adding multiple subtasks to a task, TD complains it's offline, when in fact it isn't.
3. One of the columns (in my case, Modification Date) disappears once in a while and I must reload the page to make it appear again.
4. When adding subtasks in order a,b,c, they are initially rendered in order c,b,a.
5. A link in a note to an app (e.g., evernote://....) used to open the app directly. Now, it opens a browser tab, and then opens the app; the leaves an empty tab on the browser.
6. Sometimes, a task marked completed reappears as if incomplete on a 'r' refresh. After a time, a second 'r' correctly marks it completed.
7. The CSS styling is still incredibly weak. I use Stylish for Chrome to inject extra CSS to try to clean things up a bit.

However, I must say, the guts of TD - it's most basic functionality - still outstrips any other comparable task manager. So at least there's that.

I'm noticing the same issues with Chrome
Vinay

Posted Jan 05, 2015 in: Toodledo 2014 - The Year in Review
  • Vinay
  • Posted: Jan 05, 2015
I extended my subscription today but I didn't see an option to enter the promo code.
Vinay

Posted Dec 12, 2013 in: Black Friday Sale at Toodledo.com
  • Vinay
  • Posted: Dec 12, 2013
Posted by Jake:
Yes you can

Has the promo code expired? I'm trying to extend my subscription expiring in February?
Vinay

Posted Sep 23, 2010 in: Suggestion: iPhone LockInfo plugin
  • Vinay
  • Posted: Sep 23, 2010
http://code.google.com/p/lockinfo-toodledo-plugin/downloads/list