ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Barry-Jon"
Barry-Jon

Posted Apr 24, 2017 in: iOS App Slow / Lag
Score: 0
Hi,

I've recently (weeks/months, can't be sure) noticed some serious lags when using the iOS app (examples below). A recent app store reviewer seems to be having the same issue, I'd rather discuss it here than by negatively reviewing what has always been a great app.

iOS Version: 10.3.1
Toodledo Version: 3.3.10

Examples:
1) Clicking on a sub-task doesn't open the subtask, tapping again (because it appears that nothing has happened) often results in the sub-task opening twice
2) Using "Quick Add Task" field at top of tasks leaves app unresponsive for a few seconds while the task is added
3) Checking off a task lags between the press and checkbox changing, touching again then often results in the check mark appearing and then disappearing.

This list isn't exhaustive. I guess I could start taking more detailed notes when things aren't working the way they should/used to but usually I am trying to get things done and don't have time to log steps to reproduce etc...
Barry-Jon

Posted Nov 20, 2015 in: Tasks Redesign (part 4)
I've been appreciative of the new design changes generally and see everything is being freshened up and de-cluttered.

One oddity is the "Show Task Details" being hidden in a drop down but other show/hide options, which also use the closed/opened eye metaphor are grouped in another place. I guess these groups of controls were moved in different tranches, which might account for what seems to me to be a minor discrepancy, but on more than one occasion I've found myself confused by it because I remember the eye, but then forget that one of them is buried somewhere else.

Keep up the good work. I love Toodledo.
Barry-Jon

Posted Aug 13, 2015 in: Toodledo Sweepstakes
Only open to US residents :-(
Barry-Jon

Posted Jul 27, 2015 in: New Section: Lists
Are there still plans to be able to add an attachment to list rows?
Barry-Jon

Posted Oct 02, 2014 in: Site Slow?
Score: 1
Been having problems this morning/afternoon (UK). Some updates don't save. Getting errors too...
Barry-Jon

Doh! Thanks. Rt*m ;)
Barry-Jon

Since enabling two factor authentication yesterday, I have been unable to get my iPad to sync. I logged
Pop up saying *Success* Your login information has been saved and your tasks are being synchronized.

Shortly after that I get an error saying *Sync Failed* Unable to sign in to Toodledo. Please go into your synchronization Settings and check your email login and password. Error 1003

Steps to attempt remediation:
Unlinked account
Purged Data
Deleted App
Restarted Device
Reinstalled App
Entered account email address
Entered newly generated one time password (for the iOS app on my iPad; I am not reusing the PW I use on my iPhone.)
Same problem as before

There is a warning on the 2-factor page saying I have "two app specific passwords for the same app. This may cause problems." The app is the same, but one is on my iPhone and one on my iPad. The iPhone is synching fine (once I updated to the one time application specific password). The iPad entry on the 2 factor page shows it as the iOS app (hinting perhaps that the initial login worked)...

Raised as support ticket #51304

This message was edited Jul 16, 2014.
Barry-Jon

Posted Nov 22, 2013 in: New Section: Lists
Hi are there any plans to allow a column type of attachments in lists?

The use case is I have have checklists for software building a pc, and some of those have reg scripts that it would be handy to attach directly in the list.

I am sure there are other use cases but this one came up for me.
Barry-Jon

Posted Oct 16, 2013 in: Bookmarklet with page title?
Definitely would be a useful addition!
Barry-Jon

Posted Dec 12, 2012 in: Toodledo for iOS downgraded
Score: 2
Thanks!

I haven't loved the latest version as much as I would have hoped. I've refrained from getting into it on the forum here because I felt it was getting a little heated.

Whatever my thoughts or anyone elses, I recognised how much work you had put into the 3.0 version and, as a developer myself, I know how difficult some of the feedback you've been given must have been.

Toodledo is the best and I will continue to recommend it to all my friends and colleagues.

Honest best wishes from a very loyal and happy customer.
Barry-Jon

Posted Jan 02, 2012 in: Adding tasks to Toodledo with Siri
Posted by horatio8:
This feature would motivate me to upgrade to a paid account.

I have 1-upped this as I think it would be a great pro feature. I am already a paid account holder but this would rock.
Barry-Jon

Posted Dec 11, 2011 in: A few bug fixes
Score: 1
Thanks, it's so cool knowing that things just do keep getting better. I don't know where I'd be without toodledo in my life now.
Barry-Jon

Score: 3
Well done, excellent redesign. I continue to recommend ToodleDo to all my friends and colleagues.

I wonder could we have a "pin" icon on the floating side bar so that you could quickly toggle between floating and pinned. Sometimes I mostly want it gone but sometimes, when doing a big review of tasks I want the bar there for a while.