Select the Toodledo calendar
Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and "delete"
kralon20

Posted Nov 01, 2021 in: Chrome Extension
Score: 0
  • kralon20
  • Posted: Nov 01, 2021
  • Score: 0
I'll second what was stated above. The spreadsheet-like layout is why I'm here. In addition, the Hotlist, search and all the different ways to slice and dice your lists are frosting on the cake (folders, tags, etc.).

An option for more relaxed line spacing like Gmail provides would be welcomed, but it's not a deal breaker.

I signed up for a subscription as well, mainly to support the ongoing efforts to move TD forward.
kralon20

Posted Jan 21, 2016 in: Introducing Smart Quick Add
  • kralon20
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2016
This is a great feature.
kralon20

Posted Jun 23, 2015 in: Create Task based on Gmail Email?
  • kralon20
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2015
See Geoff Peters post at the link below. Works like a charm.

http://www.toodledo.com/forums/2/19976/0/bookmarklet-no-longer-works-with-gmail.html
kralon20

Posted Apr 02, 2015 in: Print Lists or Outlines
  • kralon20
  • Posted: Apr 02, 2015
When printing outlines, I get the same thing whether I CTL-P or click on the print icon provided in Toodledo--a print out of the entire webpage, not just my outline.
kralon20

Posted Mar 02, 2015 in: How to set sort order default?
  • kralon20
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2015
In the Task tab, there is a dark blue menu bar. Click "Sort" and the first option is Normal or Reverse. I think if you select on of these, it will stay that way until you change it.
kralon20

• kralon20
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2015
Go to the Tools menu and it's the first option.

http://www.toodledo.com/tools/index.php
kralon20

Posted Sep 18, 2013 in: New Section: Lists
Score: 1
  • kralon20
  • Posted: Sep 18, 2013
  • Score: 1
Lists in Toodledo just replaced using Evernote for lists. Outlines will ultimately replace Workflowy outlines but need a little better printing and emailing presentation. The bullets disappear when exporting or printing and it's reverts to plain text. Looks like a DOS print out. And the "focus" feature on Workflowy is terrific to zero in on one segment of a an outline. And I agree with others, regular subtasks should work like outline. All that being said, I will be renewing my Silver membership again for the third time. Nothing like Toodledo out there for overall ease of use, customization and now multiple tools in one place. Also love the ability to add reminders to my iPhone and have them sync to TD.
kralon20

Posted May 16, 2012 in: Improvements to Email Importer
Score: -1
  • kralon20
  • Posted: May 16, 2012
  • Score: -1
#3 is very good news. I txt to TD often. Thank you!
kralon20

Posted Apr 26, 2012 in: My Trusted System
Score: 1
  • kralon20
  • Posted: Apr 26, 2012
  • Score: 1
Really like the idea of working out of and customizing search. I have done that on a small scale, but like your idea of adding the weekly review, as that's an area where I struggle. Thanks for sharing.
kralon20

• kralon20
  • Posted: Oct 03, 2011
Just figured out how to use my Toodledo email address to SMS tasks to my list.

Put your Toodledo email address into the To: of your SMS. Put the your task in parenthesis (this makes it into the subject of the email) and any notes outside the parenthesis. Example:

(Take out the garbage.) Remember to replace liner.

Twitter went berserk on me over the weekend and kept sending the same tasks over and over. Using this technique takes Twitter out of the loop.

If you do not use parenthesis, your task will not show up.
kralon20

• kralon20
Just got everything cleaned up. Had to delete all tasks and import XML in three separate uploads, as the files were too large due to duplication tasks. 3.5 hours later, I'm back to where I started. Hoping I can email directly to Toodledo using my phone. Works for other emails.
kralon20

Posted Oct 03, 2011 in: Importing CSV files
  • kralon20
Perhaps I'm misunderstanding the CSV import feature. I am able to import the task, but it does not put the tags, folders, contexts, etc. in place. It simply says,

This is my task. "Work" "Next Action" etc.

So the comma delineation shows up in the task itself, but not in any categories.

My CSV was created using the Toodledo CSV export feature.
kralon20

• kralon20
I'm having the same issue. I have deleted these messages in Twitter. I have so many duplicate tasks for one task, however, the script hangs up every time I try to edit multiple so I can delete. I might have to wipe the slate clean and start over with my account. Fortunately I back up weekly and last week used the XML back up.
kralon20

Posted Oct 03, 2011 in: Toodledo duplicated event 232 times
  • kralon20
Thanks, Jeff. Searched before I posted, but didn't come up with that thread. I will add future posts at that thread.
kralon20

• kralon20
Another note, the tasks are continuing to spawn. I delete all of them and then more of the deleted tasks show up.
kralon20

• kralon20
I have been using Toodledo flawlessly for at least two years.

Today I noticed I have 4,000 tasks on my list. Generally I have about 200.

It appears that tasks I'm adding with SMS have been duplicating multiple times. One task has 151 duplicates. One has 232 duplicates, etc.

Has anyone else experienced this?
kralon20

Posted Jul 19, 2011 in: Export list of items only
  • kralon20
  • Posted: Jul 19, 2011
I'm on PC. Trying to do a quick export of my next action list. After reading a ton of posts, I see that I'll have to export a CVS and edit it down.
kralon20

Posted Jul 18, 2011 in: Export list of items only
  • kralon20
  • Posted: Jul 18, 2011
Posted by Toodledo:
you could print the page as a PDF and share the PDF if that would work for what you need to do.

How do you print a page as a PDF?
kralon20

Posted Nov 08, 2010 in: Alphabetical tags
  • kralon20
  • Posted: Nov 08, 2010
In addition, it would help if tags sorted individually. In other words, if I have a task that has "sales" and "reports" as separate tags, the task will show up under "Sales, Reports" when I sort by tags. Versus showing up under Sales and also under Reports.

Or perhaps I'm applying tags incorrectly.
Skip to Page:  1   2      Next