ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by ITAL SI"
ITAL SI

Score: 0
  • ITAL SI
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2011
  • Score: 0
It's two years that this is in you to-do list. Is it so heavy to implement a simple contacts list? It's increasingly important manage resources. We DO NEED to manage customers and contacts in our tasks.
-Name
-Company
-email
-phone
-mobile phone
These informations are enough.
As a first step, then, next year, calmly, just synchronize these data with any contacts database, like google or hotmail.

Please would you help us to work better.

Best Regards
ITAL SI

• ITAL SI
  • Posted: Mar 31, 2011
I think it's time to be able to associate a contact for each task, like your competitor Vitalist. It's a very useful feature. Imagine then in statistics; getting views of tasks by contacts. In your web app, only missing this feature, then will be really the best on market.
Instead, for about your mobile app, I'm sorry, but it has a too poor interface: no contacts association per task, no project view, no actions for each task (like call action, or email and others). Why???
Please, I trust in your working for.
ITAL SI

• ITAL SI
  • Posted: Sep 14, 2010
Andrew, I dont' understand what is the exactly kind of problem that you see about file integration that I proposed.

Best Regards
ITAL SI

• ITAL SI
  • Posted: Sep 14, 2010
I have a pro plus subscription, and I tested that the files attachment feature is really unuseful. I wont to think that all pro plus members, like me, are agree with this experience.
It would be really usefull if it consisted of a Skydrive office online integration, or in a dropbox or google documents integrations.
Next year I'll sure not renew the pro plus subscription, but only a pro subscriprion.
But I really waiting for the feature integration that I explained here. It's the future, It's, for me, the only way.
THANKS!
ITAL SI

Posted Jul 17, 2010 in: iPhone App Update to Version 2.0.3
Score: 1
  • ITAL SI
  • Posted: Jul 17, 2010
  • Score: 1
Still not clear distinction between main task and sub task in list view.
It looks flat and hardly distinguishable.
ITAL SI

Posted Jul 11, 2010 in: iPhone app version 2.0.2
  • ITAL SI
  • Posted: Jul 11, 2010
The sub tasks list viewing is unreadable. There is no a real projects management view such as ToDo (Toodledo partner). Knowing how good copy from the "competitors" is a quality of managerial success. Then missing the opportunity to include activities like "Call", tied to a contact, type email, type "go there". From this point of view is too far back. The web part is fine, but this must be for a mobile devices. Philosophies and the needs and capabilities must be different, not just a small website view!

I'm a pro plus member, but on my iphone i have to use ToDo at the moment.
ITAL SI

Posted May 29, 2010 in: iPad beta testers
  • ITAL SI
  • Posted: May 29, 2010
I'm ready for beta testing and italian translation.
ITAL SI

Posted May 26, 2010 in: Translators Needed
  • ITAL SI
  • Posted: May 26, 2010
I think that italian translation is almost finished. I invite all italians users to check what we have done and please vote the preferred translation for each sentence!
ITAL SI

Posted May 19, 2010 in: Translators Needed
  • ITAL SI
  • Posted: May 19, 2010
OK, NOW THE ITALIAN TRANSLATION IS 100% COMPLETE!!

Toodledo, now it's up to you!
ITAL SI

Posted May 18, 2010 in: Translators Needed
  • ITAL SI
  • Posted: May 18, 2010
English: Zing Zang
Description: This is a descriptive name for one of the alarm sounds.

Tootledo, I see that the completion of italian translation is 99%, but I do not understand what missing.

These is one only sentence at the final of the page (Zing Zang), and its background is red (or peach) but it's no possibile to insert any sentence, any translation. I don't see any texbox.

Can you please control it?

Thanks
ITAL SI

Posted May 07, 2010 in: Translators Needed
Score: -1
  • ITAL SI
  • Posted: May 07, 2010
  • Score: -1
Yes, I'm agree. The funniest translation was Badge->Cartellino
I could not stop laughing.

So, the Italian translation can be regarded as completed? Mr. Toodledo? Italian colleagues?
ITAL SI

Posted Apr 24, 2010 in: Translators Needed
  • ITAL SI
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2010
FOR ITALIAN TRANSLATORS:

I think that some words don't need a italian translation, because its become funny and in Italian, so we use the english word as we doing every day.

For example: Defalut, in italian is DEFAULT.
Tag, or Tags in italian is the same... let's think to facebook. Tag, we use this word every day, and not "etichetta"

Hotlist, is hotlist, in english and in italian.

Badge is BADGE. iPhone users know it. Not CARTELLINO?????
ITAL SI

Posted Apr 24, 2010 in: Translators Needed
  • ITAL SI
  • Posted: Apr 24, 2010
I think that italian translation is almost finished. I invite all italian users to check what we have done and please vote the preferred translation for each sentence!

I'm very happy ;-)
ITAL SI

• ITAL SI
  • Posted: Apr 08, 2010
Now we can add a task from the calendar view. It would be helpful if we could add a task from calendar by a simple click on a day, wich will be the due date of task.

Thanks!
ITAL SI

• ITAL SI
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2010
I think with new features suggested you need to create a new subscription with new pricing. For example:

- It would be useful to add a link (mail or web link) in the title of task. "Send project to Mr. Smith" with inside the email link. It would be useful to have a link in notes too.

- Add Contacts feature, sync with mobile phones contacts. Then I can combine a task (and single subtasks) with one or more contacts (like Tags). Then I can sort tasks by Contacts, or group by it.

- Less important but interesting and fun: for each task (and subtasks) insert a location (like remember the milk) and show all locations on a google map with all the flags for each tasks (a very simple approach to geo-marketing).

With these features (and with sharing common database for folders, tags, goals, contexts, files) the annual price would be very interesting for you and we could have a precious service.

Thanks

This message was edited Mar 07, 2010.
ITAL SI

• ITAL SI
  • Posted: Mar 07, 2010
-1 +1 For me it is indifferent. for now I will use a single context to avoid ambiguity add to the schedule. Then we'll see ... my partner is willing to use multiple contexts, but I do not recommend for now.
ITAL SI

Score: 2
  • ITAL SI
  • Posted: Mar 06, 2010
  • Score: 2
For a really and powerfull experience for sharing and collaborating I think would be important, indispensable, having a common database for:
- Folders
- Tags
- Context
- Goals
- FILES (PRO PLUS SUBSCRIPTION)

Add an option "manage/edit common data" in sharing form, for each user in sharing.

This feature is most powerfull thing you can do.

THANKS

This message was edited Mar 06, 2010.
ITAL SI

Posted Mar 06, 2010 in: Italian language support ?
  • ITAL SI
  • Posted: Mar 06, 2010
Posted by face:
Hi,
I would to use toodledo services in my company, but it would be really better to use in italian.
Thanks

This message was edited Mar 06, 2010.