ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by richard"
richard

Posted Mar 05, 2010 in: Forum Feature Request
Score: 0
  • richard
  • Posted: Mar 05, 2010
  • Score: 0
I have two feature requests for the forums area.
Thats means ... Kudos to the developers and the community for having dialogs that are really active between them.

1. Add a creation date column.
2. Allow to sort on the creation date and last post date/

-Good work guys.
richard

Posted Mar 05, 2010 in: Tag autocomplete + multi-context filter
  • richard
  • Posted: Mar 05, 2010
VERY NICE FEATURE !

Needs one change ...

1. Ability to apply custom filters on a per folder basis.

-Good Work guys.

This message was edited Mar 05, 2010.
richard

Posted Mar 02, 2010 in: Feature Requests and Fixes
  • richard
  • Posted: Mar 02, 2010
Transisto (cool name) For clarity ...

3. Modifiers (= or >)... if you try and set a date to either #=5/12/08 or #>tomorrow the date is dropped from the subject altogether. You can only specify the date if you dont use these modifiers.

4. Yes, Gtalk.

5. I meant iPhone app.

6. Have the widget/greasemonkey/api able to communicate with gmail contacts, so you can write ... Call Bob, and the widget inserts the phone number. There are other products that do that (rtm). It is a handy feature, just thought I would ask.

7. Just like the contexts and folders section. Being able to edit the tags would be key. So if you modify a tag, all the todo items get modified to reflect the tag.

8. The status lists (Next Action, Planning etc) seems static. It would be nice to be able to add items to this list.

9. Fields currently can be turned on and off. But that is a global function. It would be nice to turn on a field, but also choose not to display it. Also, have that "view" customizable for individual folders.

Thanks,
Keep up the good work.
richard

Posted Feb 28, 2010 in: Feature Requests and Fixes
  • richard
  • Posted: Feb 28, 2010
Hello TD,

First, thank you for developing this site and app.
Kudos for being honest and working with your customers to make it better.
I spent about 3 weeks developing my todo GTD system and I am very happy.
With that said ... The sites' initial presentation appeared daunting. Through reading and trial and error I was able to figure out some cool stuff but I think many people are just turned off due to the daunting nature of putting in the effort to make it work for them.

Thanks for reading my list, hopefully so eof these are already on the dev tree.

Here are a few suggestions ...

On iPhone ...
1. Push Notifications to Update Badge on new tasks entered today for Today(settable) without ticking the remind me field in the task.
2. Tasks input on web with date due of today should push notify iPhone immediately and update badge.
2. Being able to set individual filters per folder or context view, or by individual view.
3. Saved searched availability on iPhone.
4. Being able set default view down to the real folder contents (or tag, due, etc etc) not just the top level "Folder" tab.

On Website ...
1. Faster WebiCal updating in Google Calendar. (not sure where the lag is)
2. Email import to a settable default folder instead of no folder
3. Able to set date and time in email import with modifiers.
4. Able to interface directly with Gmail IM not through Twitter.
5. Create a folder that is based on a search. A Smart Folder. Have that same folder on iPhone.
6. Gmail integration with Contacts for quick task adding.
7. Customize the Tag list and edit in bulk the Tag lists.
8. Customize or add onto the Status Lists.
9. Ability to turn on and use a field, but optionally turn off the column in individual views. ie: Turn on View Goals only in Projects Folder, or Someday.
10. Customize and remember sort options independently on each screen, ie: Folders, Contexts, etc.
11. Customize and remember the filter options independently on each screen, ie: Folders, Contexts, etc.
12. Modify styles without Stylish, or offer some of the sytles already available on userstyles.org
13. Email import with file attachment automatically adds file to task.
14. Auto refresh when things change, edits are made, or stuff come in from email and iphone.
15. Rearrange/customize NOTE and ATTACHment column
16. Projects number in tab should reflect projects/subtasks or have option option to show subtasks vs top level projects.
17. Repeating items should be able to set an end date for the repeat, or have an option for repeat x amount of times.
18. Tag and Date popups tend to linger too long or never close when items selected.
19. Make a few template gtd systems available from the start, plus the option of starting from scratch.

On Widget ...
1. Hitting refresh should refresh the current view, not put you back into the parent view of the item.
2. Deploy dedicated UI rather than just displaying the slim mobile website.
richard

Posted Feb 16, 2010 in: Toodledo GTD Setup Template
  • richard
  • Posted: Feb 16, 2010
Dumb question ... What app did you use to make these nice flow charts?

-Rich
richard

Posted Feb 15, 2010 in: Payin for Toodledo
Score: 1
  • richard
  • Posted: Feb 15, 2010
  • Score: 1
Hello,

I am a new user and have been testing RTM vs TD.
I must say ... So far I am impressed with all the features.
Except the UI.
But in general, this is a nice system which has much better support and response for all their clients, not just the payers.

Kudos to Toodledo ... i will be sending some cash in 7 days after my full eval is done, and I feel confident they will not spend money on sending a monkey to the Louve. (If you get that reference then post a reply)

-Rich
richard

Posted Feb 03, 2010 in: 2009 In Review
  • richard
  • Posted: Feb 03, 2010
Hello, I am a new user of Toodledo. I am currently evaluating this product versus RTM.

I have to say, I have been using RTM for two weeks and Toodledo for One day. That said, I think I will continue to explore the Toodledo app and purchase the pro account and iPhone app.

The fact the developers are so lively on this site and forums, as well as publish the updates and promise features where they can while listening to their customers is quite heart warming.

Conversly the RTM folks are quite secretive and cold, and expect the warm and fuzzy feeling to come from the fact I give my cash to them.

By the way ... Its nicer and warmer to give my money to Americans rather than foreigners. Congrats on a nice product and hang loose in San Diego.