ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by UgoMars"
UgoMars

Posted May 04, 2015 in: Progress Report - April 2015
Score: 0
  • UgoMars
  • Posted: May 04, 2015
  • Score: 0
I am quite glad to see that the upcoming Android app update will fix the issue of not being able to sync without turning on auto-sync. It's something that has annoyed me for some time, happy to see it resolved. The Android app has definitely made so many strides since you took over that app, keep it up!
UgoMars

Posted Apr 01, 2015 in: Android App Update - March 2015
  • UgoMars
  • Posted: Apr 01, 2015
It keeps getting better, keep up the good work!

One thing that is still a problem is the fact that every time I ask it to sync, the app tells me: "Auto-sync Data is disabled. Toodledo requires it to be on to sync. Turn it on?"

By default, I don't auto-sync. I am more of a "pull" guy who syncs when I need to. Most apps don't have a problem with auto-sync being off, and they will simply sync when I tell them to do so without requiring auto-sync to be on.

I'm hoping this will be corrected soon. I assume this is a simple fix - although I am not a programmer, so what do I know? :-)
UgoMars

Posted Oct 14, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App Update v5.4.2
  • UgoMars
  • Posted: Oct 14, 2014
Thanks for this update. It's nice to see you keep refining and polishing the app.

I still receive an error message when I click on the Sync option in the menu: "Auto-sync Data is disabled. Toodledo requires it to be on to sync. Turn it on?"

I have auto synch on my phone turned off by default and let my battery app sync just 2 or 3 times per day, as I feel auto-sync is an unecessary battery hog and data hog. I think Toodledo should be able to sync when I ask it to sync without having to actually put auto-sync on all the time? Anything planned to correct that?
UgoMars

Posted Apr 22, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
Score: 1
  • UgoMars
  • Posted: Apr 22, 2014
  • Score: 1
Hi guys,

I just started to use the app. Not yet as complete as the one I have been using so far (Ultimate To Do List), but it has great potential and I like the clean look.

One thing is really bothering me: I cannot sync manually. I'm being told I need to turn on auto-sync even if I want to sync manually, and it doesn't make sense to me. Most apps can sync manually without having auto-sync on.

I don't want to turn auto-sync on as it's a battery hog. I have a battery app that decides on the sync frequency according to what I want and turning auto-sync defeats that.

So I believe you should modify the app to allow manual sync.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

This message was edited Apr 22, 2014.
UgoMars

Posted May 07, 2012 in: Improvements to Email Importer
Score: -1
  • UgoMars
  • Posted: May 07, 2012
  • Score: -1
Those are great improvements, thanks a lot. I make quite a lot of use of the email importing function when checking my email on the BlackBerry when commuting.

I agree that the END function will eliminate a lot of crap such as those long legal disclaimers that automatically attach to corporate emails going outside.

Being able to use the D/M/Y format is great too, I always had to take some time to remember I was supposed to start with the month instead of day !