ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by gtrevor"
gtrevor

Posted May 14, 2015 in: Android Update 5.8
Score: 0
  • gtrevor
  • Posted: May 14, 2015
  • Score: 0
Love the in place editing for the notes!! Thank you!

Are you going to do the same for the iOS update?

I really like the way the android app is being developed, great work!
gtrevor

Posted Feb 26, 2015 in: Android App Updated and Redesigned
  • gtrevor
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2015
Thank you .. I'm sure you understand why... When you view a note it shows the top of the note, but when you edit it goes to the bottom of the note, so it is giving contradicting views which means I have to scroll to the top each time I edit a note which is really annoying ;)

Thanks!
gtrevor

Posted Feb 26, 2015 in: Android App Updated and Redesigned
  • gtrevor
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2015
Looks great, really like the new design look and feel!

Please please can you make the notes default to the top when you edit rather than the bottom - please?!

Thanks
gtrevor

Posted Nov 28, 2014 in: Android App Update 5.5.0
  • gtrevor
  • Posted: Nov 28, 2014
Any chance you can add to your development list that when editing notes on the android app it defaults to the top of the note not the bottom....?

gtrevor

Posted May 27, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
  • gtrevor
  • Posted: May 27, 2014
Posted by Jake:
I am sorry that you are having trouble using the app. We had several dozen beta testers using the app for about a month and did not encounter problems 1 or 2. I will try to reproduce your issues and see what I can find.

Just to confirm I've also experienced point 1 where I've made changes in the notes section and then they disappear when it syncs whilst editing a note... seems to be better since the update but will keep an eye to see if it still happens.

Please can you also change it so when you edit a note it defaults to the top rather than the bottom?

Thanks!
gtrevor

Posted May 18, 2014 in: Toodledo Android App
  • gtrevor
  • Posted: May 18, 2014
On the new version on the notes section when you go to enter text it now defaults to the bottom of the note rather than the top of the note like the previous version..

Please can this be amended back (or give this as an option) as when you are viewing the note it always shows the top first, so I also want to edit the top first...

Thanks!
gtrevor

• gtrevor
  • Posted: Jul 02, 2013
I'm having exactly the same problem - will also create a support ticket
gtrevor

Posted May 09, 2013 in: iOS App Version 3.0.5
  • gtrevor
  • Posted: May 09, 2013
Same problem, I now can't sync my devices!!
gtrevor

Posted Mar 04, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
  • gtrevor
  • Posted: Mar 04, 2013
Posted by Jake:
We submitted an update to Apple last thursday that contains a 3x speed up of loading lists. I have around 2000 tasks on my list and it now loads the "All tasks" list in under 2 seconds (it took 7 seconds before). This is on an iPad 3. Slower devices may be slower. When Apple approves this update, it will be available. Meanwhile we are working on more speed improvements and other fixes.

Thank you Jake - to be fair I've kept using the new version and since purging my completed tasks it works much faster, and I now prefer the new layout on my ipad to the previous version - you can get more text in the notes field and overall looks more professional...

Looking forward to the update to make it even quicker!
gtrevor

Posted Feb 26, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 1
  • gtrevor
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2013
  • Score: 1
Just as a quick update, I have now purged the data for all completed tasks over a month old and the responsiveness has improved a lot - maybe this is what's causing the slowness for longer term users, and new users aren't experiencing this???
gtrevor

Posted Feb 26, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 3
  • gtrevor
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2013
  • Score: 3
Unfortunately for me this has gone to being completely unusable again... Takes about 30 seconds to load up and sync, and whilst you are waiting for the sync to happen the app is just not responsive .. Same happens with any edits that require a sync....

New layout is ok but not really an enhancement over the old one... One feature that is missing is the startup page - I've always had this to be the date view of tasks, for some reason this option has now been removed ?!!

Overall unfortunately a huge steps backwards again and virtually unusable as so slow!

Running an iPad 3 .. Not happy!!