ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by alaia"
alaia

Posted Jun 14, 2013 in: How do I delete all tasks?
Score: 1
  • alaia
  • Posted: Jun 14, 2013
  • Score: 1
I'm logging into my TD account for the first time in two years. I want to delete ALL the tasks and start fresh. Searched the FAQ, couldnt find an answer. Do I have to delete them one by one??

I'm hoping there is a select all button somewhere that my eyes are missing.
alaia

Posted Apr 07, 2011 in: Mass deleting tasks
Score: 0
  • alaia
  • Posted: Apr 07, 2011
  • Score: 0
The last thread I saw was from 2008. Have any developments been made since then? I'd really like to delete about 60+ tasks. They have nothing to do with each other, so choosing options via Multi-Edit doesn't do much good. Basically, I haven't logged into my account in months and have tons of irrelevant tasks. Many tasks still need to be done, so I'd rather not delete EVERYTHING if I don't have to.
alaia

Posted Feb 24, 2010 in: Updated Firefox Addon
  • alaia
  • Posted: Feb 24, 2010
Posted by jervis:
Just installed the Firefox add-on, but the shortcut for adding a new task (Alt+Ctrl+A) doesn't work. Adding a new task by selecting Extra/Toodledo does work. Any suggestions for enabling the hotkey?

And Alt+Ctrl+S (for the sidebar) also doesn't work, I just found out.

Those shortcuts don't work for me either.
alaia

Posted Feb 21, 2010 in: Updated Firefox Addon
  • alaia
  • Posted: Feb 21, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
Have you used the advanced search page to look for them? The task might be added, but is being hidden by a filter here on the website.

I just tried the search feature AND turned off the filters and the tasks still don't show up :-/
alaia

Posted Feb 20, 2010 in: Updated Firefox Addon
  • alaia
  • Posted: Feb 20, 2010
Posted by Toodledo:
Have you entered your Toodledo email/password into the addon's settings window? It needs this to sent the task to your account.

Yes, I did that right away. When I right click to "Todoodle Something" all my info shows up (folders, goals, etc) - so I know I'm logged in.

I thought their might be a delay, but 48 hours later, none of those items have populated my list.
alaia

Posted Feb 19, 2010 in: Updated Firefox Addon
  • alaia
  • Posted: Feb 19, 2010
ive installed this plugin twice and can't get it to work. whenever i submit a task, it never makes it to the website. nothing happens. I tried entering several asks, uninstalled and reinstalled the add-on and still no luck.

any suggestions? I'm using the latest version of firefox