ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
duncanshannon

Posted Apr 23, 2011 in: Task and Subtask Dependancy
Score: 0
and its been on the list for what looks like 2+ years according to the forum history!
duncanshannon

Posted Mar 07, 2011 in: Web interface not saving updates?
Hi-

I swear that I occasionally make an update to an existing task (ie, append something to the task name/description) and it doesnt save. This happened to me most recently this past friday.

I have a task that i click into the name/description, appended a PIN number for a task I needed to complete at home (instead of from work). I got home, looked up the task and its not appended to the task. Of course now my trash has been emptied and the piece of paper with the PIN on it is long gone and its not in my toodledo like i expected).

The seems to happen to me every now and then, at least 5 times over the last couple months.

It may be related to the keyboard shortcuts being one (im not sure), but I just turned those off. I found myself missing a control key and accidentally zipping around toodledo via keystroke shortcuts....

I think it happens sometimes when I click off back to the main page... almost like it was before an ajax-y behind the scenes 'POST' happened or something.

am i crazy?
duncanshannon

Posted Feb 15, 2011 in: Sync with Google Tasks
Score: -1
just curious... why would you want to sync one task system with another?
duncanshannon

Posted Feb 15, 2011 in: Status of Delegation Features?
Score: 2
Hi-

I was reading an old thread (2009) about enabling delegation of tasks to non-toodledo users via email and, at that time, it was high on the list of things to do. I searched for other delegation threads and nothing else relevant came up since then.

So is that still on the toodledo roadmap? I think it would be wild.

For now, as part of my GTD, I have a Context that is "Waiting For" and put things in there.

i'm a big fan of toodledo! thanks for the great app.
duncanshannon

Posted Aug 28, 2010 in: Slow Website, yet again
I've never had problems. infact, now that i'm thinking about it, performance has always been very good! thanks for running a great app. certainly worth the minimal subscription (pro) price.
duncanshannon

Thanks for the speedy reply. That would be a great feature... hope to see it in the future!
duncanshannon

Hi-
I'd *love* to be able to format an email to my toodledo import so that I can create a task(s) and then any number of sub tasks per task.

Something like...

!Task1 Name
* Sub task1
* sub task2
* sub task3
!Task2 2 Name
* Sub task1
* sub task2
* sub task3

The immediate use case is for sending in a grocery list... then when i go to the store, each item that i "cross off the list" is an item in my list.

can that be accomplished today?