ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
yooperz

Score: 0
  • yooperz
  • Posted: Apr 27, 2012
  • Score: 0
The problem with that suggestion for me is that I use priority settings to establish which items to do first on a given day. To use the method you're suggesting, I would need to set everything to a higher level for each day as the day started or the night before. I don't want to take the time to re-prioritize items every day. I need automation, not one more thing to mess with.

Either I need to discipline myself to check the saved search I have set up more regularly (a daily email would have been the perfect reminder) or I need to find another app. I've been using ToodleDo Pro for a couple of years and thought this was the last list app I'd ever need.

Thanks for your help.
yooperz

• yooperz
  • Posted: Apr 27, 2012
Forgive me if this has been asked before. I tried searching the forums and found nothing, although I find it hard to believe that this has never been asked.

The customizable lists created with saved searches are great, but I have never understood why the Hotlist isn't that customizable to begin with. Because the Hotlist can be emailed to me daily and I'd like to get a useful email that doesn't list every task on my list, I keep trying to work with the settings to get the results to be everything due today + overdue items.

My Hotlist settings are Priority = medium and Days = 1. An FAQ on how to set up a Hotlist says, "Tasks with a future start-date will be hidden from the hotlist regardless of their priority, due-date, status or star." So, I start adding start dates to all my tasks in an effort to filter out future tasks, but all of my tasks still appear on the Hotlist.

Can anyone tell me how to get this set up to show today's tasks + overdue tasks, once and for all? I've spent so much time trying to figure this out on my own.

This message was edited Apr 27, 2012.
yooperz

Posted Sep 09, 2010 in: Job: Mobile Banking App Reviewer/Writer
  • yooperz
  • Posted: Sep 09, 2010
I am looking for a contributing writer at About.com Financial Software. Need someone who understands and can effectively explain mobile banking apps for iPhone or other devices to the average or new user. Here's more info: Want to Write About Mobile Banking Apps? http://financialsoft.about.com/b/2010/08/26/want-to-write-about-mobile-banking-apps.htm Do not reply to this post, click through the link to get info and to apply.
yooperz

Posted Jul 18, 2010 in: HOTLIST
  • yooperz
  • Posted: Jul 18, 2010
+1 for more flexible/easy-to-customize hotlist.