ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Michael"
Michael

Posted Sep 25, 2011 in: Custom keyword shortcut for search?
Score: 0
  • Michael
  • Posted: Sep 25, 2011
  • Score: 0
I used to have a custom keyword for Mozilla Firefox that would search all my tasks via advanced search, not just the currently visible ones as Toodledo quick search does. When Toodledo switched to its new Ajax interface, this stopped working. Is there a way to get this to work again?
Michael

• Michael
  • Posted: Jan 24, 2011
Thanks for being so responsive. Much appreciated.
Michael

• Michael
  • Posted: Jan 18, 2011
What about Alt+Shift+arrow? Is that used by anything else?
Michael

Score: 1
  • Michael
  • Posted: Jan 16, 2011
  • Score: 1
Recently it seems that if I press Ctrl+Shift+Right Arrow or Ctrl+Shift+Left Arrow at the Toodledo list, instead of selecting text as one used to be able to do, and is the standard user interface behavior for text areas in all Windows applications, the selection now moves to a different area of the task list grid. This is a nice ability, but it gets in the way of selecting text with the keyboard. This makes it more harder to use for those with disabilities that make it difficult or impossible to use a pointing device. Since the grid movement is available with Alt+Shift+Arrow also, can the Ctrl+Shift+Arrow shortcut be turned off?

I'm using Firefox 3 on Windows XP SP2.

Many thanks.
Michael

Posted Apr 22, 2010 in: Client for the Palm Pre
  • Michael
  • Posted: Apr 22, 2010
Nice to see some competition in this field. I'll be trying out all of the different apps. Toodler keeps getting better.
Michael

• Michael
  • Posted: Apr 13, 2010
This slows me down somewhat--I have to click through to edit the task and go back twice to get back to the main list. Would it be possible to go straight to editing a task when it is tapped on?
Michael

• Michael
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2010
I am using Toodledo on my Palm Pre. I would like to be able to view tasks sorted by importance but filter out tasks with a start date after today. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks!
Michael

Posted Apr 11, 2010 in: Import tasks from Palm Desktop 6.2
Score: 1
  • Michael
  • Posted: Apr 11, 2010
  • Score: 1
Here is what I ended up doing. I sync the newer Palm's data to a Palm TX, which is supported by Palm Desktop 6.2.2. Then I was able to sync the Palm TX to Palm Desktop 4, and then export to the usable format for Toodledo.
Michael

Posted Apr 03, 2010 in: Import tasks from Palm Desktop 6.2
  • Michael
  • Posted: Apr 03, 2010
I'm using Palm Desktop 6.2.2 and the task export files it produces don't work in Toodledo. Is this something you are actively working on or do I need to find some other way of getting the tasks up there? Sadly, the Palm device in question does not work with older versions of the software.