ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
brandmarked

Posted Sep 17, 2010 in: Due Today for Android
Score: 0
Good to see another Anndroid Toodledo app. And, very nice to see you have made it available for us lower resolution screens (the only reason I haven't bought Got To Do) - Thank you.

I'll download and give it a try.

- Mark
brandmarked

Posted Jul 02, 2010 in: android Got to do
Can I ask what network and what country?

GTD doesn't appear in the Android market on my phone also. I have a HTC Tattoo which has the same screen as the X10 Mini. I asked Andy Sadler (Andy is that you posting above?) to check the screen res settings, and he says it is correct.

I am in the UK and on Vodafone.

- Mark
brandmarked

Posted May 17, 2010 in: How many open projects?
Posted by jodowick:

... I find that I feel that I have to many active "projects" going at once. While I like the next action list and the flexibility to tackle things that I'm in "the mood" to deal with at that time, I feel like I have so many that I'm not really making much progress on anything.

I've had (I have) this problem. I can think up more things to do (many of which I need to do rather than I would just like to do) than I could ever do.

So about a couple of months back I changed my approach. I now don't include all possible projects/actions in my next actions and make more use of Someday (a separate folder). My goal is to limit my projects to about 10-12. Its currently 16, as some things come in which just have to be live. This then concentrates my action and I can more clearly see where I need to add actions to get a particular thing done. A nice side affect is that when I complete a project, I get to choose a new project to move from Someday to Live (a morale booster). This approach seems to be working, and helps me to avoid procrastination.

I also have a couple of projects set-up for general stuff like Chores and Garden to help me manage the ongoing day to day actions.

- Mark

This message was edited May 17, 2010.