ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by beans"
beans

Score: 0
  • beans
  • Posted: Jan 21, 2018
  • Score: 0
Currently, I use Amazon Alexa to add items to my Shopping and Unfiled Lists on Toodledo using IFTTT. It would be nice to be able to use all my lists from Toodledo with Alexa. Alexa shows Any.do, AnyList, Cozi Lists, Picniic, and Todoist as native apps. Are there plans to add a native Toodledo app for Alexa?

Thanks,
Scott
beans

Posted May 30, 2010 in: Repeating tasks from start date
  • beans
  • Posted: May 30, 2010
I found this to be an issue specific to the Toodledo application I'm using on my Palm Pre phone, so I will address the issue with the author.

Thanks.
beans

Posted May 28, 2010 in: Repeating tasks from start date
  • beans
  • Posted: May 28, 2010
I have a task that is set to repeat weekly from due date. The start date was last Friday (21st). There is no due date. I completed the task on Monday (24th). According to the help:

"If a task does not have a due-date, it will be repeated from the start-date."

I expected the task to show up again today (Friday the 28th), but it is not on my list. I can see the completed task when I select "Show Recently Completed".

Is there something about the repeat functionality that I'm not understanding?

Thanks.
beans

• beans
  • Posted: May 17, 2010
Just want to put in a vote to add the advanced repeat option:

"On the X D of each year"

This would be great for things like Mothers' Day, Fathers' Day, Daylight Savings, etc.

I saw this requested a long time ago, but those threads are closed. I want to make sure that you know that other users would like this feature.

Thanks.

This message was edited May 17, 2010.
beans

• beans
  • Posted: Apr 25, 2010
+1 vote to be able to filter out future tasks in the slim version.

I have a lot of tasks that I repeat every weekend. When I complete something, I like to cross it off my list and I don't want to see the task again until next weekend. Currently when I cross a task of the list, the task just reappears with a future date. Not very satisfying. :(