ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by 2007ajh"
2007ajh

Posted Sep 23, 2014 in: DesktopTodo 2.1 Released
Score: 0
  • 2007ajh
  • Posted: Sep 23, 2014
  • Score: 0
I have just downloaded your program and particularly like the calendar view. However, the Month view only shows a Working Week, i.e weekends are put on one line.
Is there an option to display a full 7 day week?
2007ajh

Posted Aug 08, 2014 in: Notes - Change creation date?
  • 2007ajh
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2014
Thanks, but that doesn't help because I need to be able to sort the notes in date order.
The date stamp merely inserts the current date at the bottom of the not.
2007ajh

Posted Aug 08, 2014 in: Notes - Change creation date?
  • 2007ajh
  • Posted: Aug 08, 2014
I would like to use Toodledo Notes as a diary/journal.
I propose cut 'n pasting a few entries from my present note keeping app (Evernote) into Toodledo.
I will need to get the notes into their original date order, i.e I need to be able to edit the "Date added" field.

Is there a way to do this?
The only alternative I can think of is to start each entry title with a date in the forma yyyy-mm-dd and then sort alphabetically.

Any ideas?
2007ajh

Posted May 08, 2012 in: Possible improvements and new features
Score: 5
  • 2007ajh
  • Posted: May 08, 2012
  • Score: 5
Colour code folders
2007ajh

Posted Mar 19, 2011 in: Can I customise Calendar view?
  • 2007ajh
  • Posted: Mar 19, 2011
I have been using Toodledo for some months now along with Google Calendar.
I have made many attempts to integrate the desktop versions of these with the built-in Apple programs on my Pod touch and my iPad as well as using the Toodledo.

I have now finally come to the conclusion that I can replace everything with just Toodledo on the desktop and the Toodledo App for the iPod and iPad.

I am designating my timed appointments as tasks so that everything, appoints and tasks, show up on single Toodledo lists. This looks to be an ideal solution for me.

The only things I really miss are the following features on the Google Calendar.
1) Ability to edit a single occurrence of a repeating event.
2) Show all occurrences of a repeating event in the List views and on the Toodledo calendar

Am I missing something here? Is it possible to do these two things?

Thanks
Tony