ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
telecommatt

Posted Jun 12, 2010 in: Apps you use on a daily basis
Score: 1
Great thread! Most of the apps I use are mentioned here already. But I fall into the trap of constantly looking at new productivity apps to see if they might work better for me instead of just doing what's on my lists...

-Toodledo (Used to be a passionate RTM user and still miss some of the features, like smart lists. Toodledo makes it easoer to line up your goals with tasks that accomplish them. And there's no good WebOS app for RTM.)
-Done! for WebOS. (Done! is by far the best app of it's kind I've seen for a mobile device!)
-Gmail
-Google Calemdar
-News! for WebOS (Great RSS reader. Probably my single most used app.)
-Evernote (Haven't set it up for GTD, and the search features makes tagging almost overkill. I use this or ubiquitous capture of notes, reminders, and links. I email articles from News! here to reference later.)
-jEdit (open source java text editor. I use this at work as a scratchpad for programming and editing and save my scratch document each day; I find that I'm constantly being asked about ad hoc tasks I did umpteen weeks ago.)
-mGSD - (a GTD-based tiddlywiki I use to manage projects and project journals in for work.)