ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
schlossc

Score: 0
  • schlossc
  • Posted: Jun 23, 2010
  • Score: 0
Posted by Linh:
***I agree the interface between iPhone and computer don't work well either. I love the look on the iPad and find it useful but I'm unable to cut and paste and when using the computeri can barely read this screen as a Widget I don't find this succesful. It's formatted for Ipad so why not the computer too?

I just downloaded the update for the Toodledo app on my iphone. While I'm happy to have my notebook synced, I find the layout wastes a lot of screen space, when screen is such a premium on the iPhone.

Suggestions:

- Find a better means to change the name and folder of a notebook. These aren't done often enough that they should take up two permanent rows in the notebook. Perhaps use dropdown menus to free up these two rows.

- Somehow create a better interface design to navigate between Tasks / Notebooks / Settings. Again, these take up a permanent row in the app. A dropdown menu here would work better too. The dropdown menu can sit in where the Toodledo branding is (I'm a Toodledo fan, and don't need to be constantly reminded of or persuaded by the branding).

I commend the first release of the notebook feature, but the interface is too cluttered, while other interface objects (such as Toodledo branding) doesn't add value to the usage in the app.