ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by f_murray"
f_murray

Posted Mar 01, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 3
  • f_murray
  • Posted: Mar 01, 2013
  • Score: 3
After deleting all completed tasks up to and including yesterday, deleting the Toodledo app from both my ipad as well as my itunes and syncing my ipad and downloading the app for the third time I finally have it working. This is the most difficult and frustrating upgrade I have seen on my ipad. Thanks to all for their responses.
f_murray

Posted Mar 01, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 0
  • f_murray
  • Posted: Mar 01, 2013
  • Score: 0
Latest Update:

Tried deleting all old data (approx 350 items) and then rebooting iPad 2 with no other Apps running.

Toodledo still hangs and crashes.
f_murray

Posted Feb 28, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: 1
  • f_murray
  • Posted: Feb 28, 2013
  • Score: 1
Posted by Christoph Dollis:
Good God, Frank.

There are performance issues -- they know. Crashes with some iPad configurations. They're working on it.

Even if they had it all ironed out this second, Apple still needs to approve the app before it appears on the store.

I and other commenters have outlined how you can backup your old, working version of the app before upgrading in the future, just in case. You can do this for all your apps, any mission critical app, or just Toodledo.

You could try writing to support and seeing if you can get a .ipa of the previous version of the app for installing as I've mentioned. That may or may not work for whatever reason, but you could give it a shot and find out.

I have asked support for a copy of the previous version - no response.

So, Chris, are you part of the Toodledo team? I have tried the various things that Support has told me, but to no avail.
f_murray

Score: 2
  • f_murray
  • Score: 2
Posted by Christoph Dollis:
Oh, and you could always use the mobile version of the Toodledo website for a few days:

http://m.toodledo.com/

I am trying to use the mobile version - but that is not what I paid for.
f_murray

• f_murray
So, at the end of the day, still nothing resolved. My latest version that I paid for and have a Pro subscription for WILL NOT RUN on my iPad 2. At all!!! just freezes. I have done all that I was told - reboot, reinstall, close all other apps, etc but to no avail. I have no choice but to let my Pro subscription lapse and move onto another App the will work. Truly, I am fed up.
f_murray

Posted Feb 26, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
  • f_murray
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2013
Posted by Purveyor:
gav, a new version was introduced on November 29:
Version 3.0

It was withdrawn on December 11:
Toodledo downgraded.

Yes, and then "Upgraded.... " on or about 02/25/13. Mine doesn't work anymore on my iPad! I am not impressed.
f_murray

• f_murray
Posted by northside.mobile:
Posted by f_murray:
The question still remains - is anything being done about this flawed update?

Yes. They are posting more 4 and 5 star reviews in the app store to compete with the real world users who are giving it 1 star. Check it out; reviews are pouring in raving about the new interface. Fix the app, not your app store rating.

I just bought the $5.00 app "Todo" (mostly out of principal) and it seems to sync pretty well and it looks and feels like an iOS app. It has terrible reviews right now (also) because they dropped support for Outlook syncing on Windows but that is not a requirement for me. To be honest, I prefer the 2.0 (or 3.0.1) version of the official Toodledo app over Todo so downgrading was still the best option for me right now.

Sweet! That is the answer - post more positive reviews. And now I am left with a non-functioning app that I paid for and well as subscribed to Pro level. What a load!!!
f_murray

• f_murray
The question still remains - is anything being done about this flawed update?
f_murray

• f_murray
I think that everyone here would like to get an update from Toodle-do. Please post the previous version so that those of us who have a non-usable app can downgrade.

Thank you.
f_murray

Posted Feb 25, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
  • f_murray
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2013
Well, the new version of Toodle-do is running properly on my iPhone 4 with 16gb and iOs 6.1.2. Toodle-do will not run at all on my 32Gb iPad 2 with iOs 6.1.2. Either way, I do not like the new look of the version that is running on my iPhone at all. Please post an update of the program that reverts it back to the previous version.

Thanks.
f_murray

Score: 3
  • f_murray
  • Score: 3
My iPad2 doesn't work at all with the new app. This is the second time the updates have not worked. It seems that more testing is required (and more feedback) prior to releasing the updates to the app.
f_murray

• f_murray
The iPhone version is working, although I don't like the new look at all.
f_murray

• f_murray
My screen is the same as "most.mackinest_1325867031 " screen, except mine NEVER worked. Please fix ASAP or revert to the previous "Working" and "Good" version.

Thank you

Frank
f_murray

• f_murray
I downloaded the latest update (02-25-2013) onto my iPad only to find out that it doesn't work at all - in fact it crashes. You either need to revert it back to the previous version or do a lot more testing as now my paid for Toodle-do is worth Toodle-nothing! I am not impressed!!!

Frank Murray