ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by graffen9"
graffen9

Posted Aug 20, 2015 in: Redesign progress: Navigation bar
Score: 0
  • graffen9
  • Posted: Aug 20, 2015
  • Score: 0
Hello - I have noticed since the UI update that the 'Due Date and Time" picker box now has about 3 inches of whitespace between the month/year dropdowns and where the calendar begins when using Firefox for Mac (Yosemite). I don't have this problem with Firefox on Linux/Windows, nor do I see it in Safari for Mac. My screen resolution is pretty low - 1280 x 720. Thanks in advance.

This message was edited Aug 20, 2015.
graffen9

Posted Feb 12, 2015 in: Toodledo Redesign (Phase 2)
  • graffen9
  • Posted: Feb 12, 2015
My task list now starts below whatever is in the left ("View By") sidebar (folders, due dates, tags, etc) rather than displaying alongside it like it used to. I have this problem at 1024x768 resolution plus one Zoom In (cntrl++) in Firefox 31.4 on CentOS Linux/KDE. If I don't zoom, it displays properly but I can't see it well with my poor eyesight. Previously zoom did not displace the task list like this. Please advise - I love Toodledo!
graffen9

Posted Jun 17, 2010 in: My Got To Do GTD Set-up
  • graffen9
  • Posted: Jun 17, 2010
Organizergrrl, I agree this is an awesome post. I have just made the same leap from palm to droid, and am glad to have found a to do app comparable to Palm's. I'm just starting to implement GTD, so really appreciate the details you have provided. It looks much more useful than how I was trying to sort my tasks.