ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Tamar E."
Tamar E.

Posted Sep 21, 2014 in: Reminders
Score: 0
  • Tamar E.
  • Posted: Sep 21, 2014
  • Score: 0
I recently changed phones (from a 4s to a 5s). I can't seem to get any reminders with alarms to pop up on my phone. I have the settings correct within the app. However, Toodledo is not listed in the "settings, notifications" list on my phone. I have uninstalled and re-installed the app. I have restarted my phone. Still no pop up alarms. Can anyone help? Thank you!

This message was edited Sep 21, 2014.
Tamar E.

Posted Sep 10, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
  • Tamar E.
  • Posted: Sep 10, 2014
Welcome Bridget! I have been a Toodledo user for many years.

I'm not sure if these specific items have been discussed in one of the forums, but I'd love to see Toodledo offer the following features:

Ability to attach files (photos, PDF, etc) to tasks using the computer or the app. I believe with a Gold subscription this is possible on the computer, but not on the app (unless that has recently changed).

Ability to search the text of task notes, not just the title of the tasks on the computer (I seem to only be able to do this on the app.

Thank you!
Tamar E.

• Tamar E.
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2014
I appreciate you issuing a refund so quickly. Please know that many of us are eager to view attachments from a mobile device. :)
Tamar E.

• Tamar E.
  • Posted: Feb 26, 2014
I just upgraded to Gold because I was super excited about attaching files to tasks. But now I learn that you can't view these attachments from a mobile device, only from the computer? Is that accurate? What is the timeframe to add this type of feature to the app? This disappoints me. One of the things I love about Evernote is everything syncs (phone, iPad, computer) with ease.
Tamar E.

Posted May 01, 2011 in: Ending date for repeating tasks
  • Tamar E.
  • Posted: May 01, 2011
I would love to see the option for an ending date for repeating tasks. Sometimes you have the same task every day, but only for a short period of time (one week, for example). Thank you!
Tamar E.

Posted Dec 15, 2010 in: Best app for lists?
  • Tamar E.
  • Posted: Dec 15, 2010
What's your favorite app for general lists? Not to do items, because of course I love Toodledo for that, just lists of other things. Packing lists, "honey do" lists, ect. I use Grocery Gadget for shopping lists, so I'm just looking for a plain, list app. Thanks!
Tamar E.

Posted Nov 12, 2010 in: Online Calendar
  • Tamar E.
  • Posted: Nov 12, 2010
I'm not 100% satisfied with Google Calendar. What online calendar do any of you use and recommend? I need it to sync between my iPod Touch and the PC. Thanks!
Tamar E.

Posted Jun 25, 2010 in: Repeating Tasks
  • Tamar E.
  • Posted: Jun 25, 2010
Thanks for the reply. I guess I can either A) create separate, one time events for each week this occurs or B) use Google calendar for this task instead
Tamar E.

Posted Jun 25, 2010 in: Repeating Tasks
  • Tamar E.
  • Posted: Jun 25, 2010
Can I create a repeating task that ends on a certain date? For instance, a task that is every Friday for the next three weeks? I see that I can repeat weekly, but I do not see an option for an ending date. Thank you!
Tamar E.

Posted Jun 14, 2010 in: Task Gadget for Gmail
  • Tamar E.
  • Posted: Jun 14, 2010
Thank you for the reply. I have swtiched to Toodledo from RTM. Hopefully one day Gmail will have an "official" way for your gadget to be on the top right of the inbox. That is, to me, a much better location.
Tamar E.

Posted Jun 13, 2010 in: Task Gadget for Gmail
  • Tamar E.
  • Posted: Jun 13, 2010
Hi, thank you for the reply. Yes, I was talking about gmail, sorry about that. I had originally been using Remember The Milk, and their task gadget was on the top right of the inbox. So it is possible. But for some reason, the Toodledo task gadget will only show on the bottom left. The top right is much better, in my opinion. Thank you again!
Tamar E.

Posted Jun 13, 2010 in: Task Gadget for Gmail
  • Tamar E.
  • Posted: Jun 13, 2010
How can I get the Toodledo task gadget to show on the top right side of my inbox instead of on the bottom left?