ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by sam"
sam

Posted Feb 27, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
Score: -1
  • sam
  • Posted: Feb 27, 2013
  • Score: -1
Glad I came to the forums first before upgrading the Toodledo app on my original iPad to the new version again. The app works fine/smooth/fast on it now (with the "old" look/style/version). The first time the new upgrade was pushed out - it never worked, always crashed or was super slow and sluggish.

I don't mind the new UI changes - they are different - but I'll get used to it.

Love Toodledo. Mostly use the web app on a desktop, but I've also got an iPhone with the app and the iPad. Hard to use the app on the iPad though when it doesn't work.
sam

Posted Jan 19, 2011 in: Toodledo is a top iPhone/iPad app
Score: 1
  • sam
  • Posted: Jan 19, 2011
  • Score: 1
Yeah - you guys are awesome.

Btw - the whole reason that I started using Toodledo was because of your iPad/iPhone support. I have both - and that app combined with the web app truly rocks. Once you guys add file attachment support to the iOs version - I'll definitely be upgrading my account to Pro Plus. I imagine a lot of other people will be doing that as well. (What would be sweet would be to take a picture of something - like a whiteboard - with the iPhone and attach that to a task.)

Keep up the good work. Toodledo is a true gem.
sam

Posted Nov 23, 2010 in: Please hire a UI Designer
Score: 1
  • sam
  • Posted: Nov 23, 2010
  • Score: 1
I was turned off by the Toodledo UI at first. It's probably the main reason that I dismissed it as an app for task management and note taking. I ended up coming back to it a month or so later though because it had all the functionality that I wanted plus the iPad app was the final selling point. I'm now a Pro subscriber - will go Pro Plus soon probably.

Now that I've used it for a while - I don't mind the UI. I guess its grown on me. I've even tried most of the userstyle scripts for toodledo but I keep coming back to the standard UI / Icy color scheme.