ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by settenano"
settenano

Posted Dec 02, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
Score: 0
I like Toodledo as it is. It is the most flexible and powerful of them all.
I would only like (a lot) a little more color, some nice icons, skins to change the background. Both on PC and phone/tablet.
Easy things, really.
The Things interface, for example, is nice.
I would also adopt their Today view (it would be the Hot Task in Toodledo)

Thx
settenano

Posted Feb 26, 2013 in: iOS app update - 3.0.2
I like it, but I have found a bug:
on my iphone 5, in the homepage, the accordion "folder" opens showing old folders, that I had deleted long ago. I cannot delete them again, since they are not visible if I open the folder section, not in the app nor in the website
settenano

Posted Jan 02, 2013 in: Easy Integration with Outlook
I love it. Thanks

btw, the following is not working for me. Not a big issue, though.

PS - If you prefer a certain view on load-up, try the following instead:

http://www.toodledo.com/slim/#_folders
etc....[/quote]
settenano

Posted Aug 04, 2010 in: Translators Needed
Score: -1
Something else...
is it possible to remember the sentences I have already voted?
I have to restart from the beginning every time, and there are too many sentencese, so i give up after a while.
If I could do it during several sessions it would be easier.
settenano

Posted Aug 04, 2010 in: Translators Needed
Score: 1
I have noticed ths problem with the translation method used here:
when you are proposed two diferent words for a translation, you usually vote for the one you deem the best, but you seldom do a thorough spellcheck of the words you are voting. As a consequence, if the word most voted is mispelled, it gets voted anyway until someone spots the mistake and creates a new translation, that has to be voted again.
It has happened to me a couple of times.
My suggestion is: could you run an automatic spellcheck on all the translations and create a section to vote all the words that don't pass the spellcheck test?
settenano

Posted Aug 04, 2010 in: iPhone/iPad app Version 2.0.4
Posted by Toodledo:
Settenano: If you want to help us improve the translations please go to our translation page and contribute your feedback. Right now, the majority of Italian users who have voted think that cAntrassegnata is correct. I do not speak Italian so I don't know.

I have voted most of the translations and introduced new ones.
Cantrassegnata is just plainly wrong, no matter how many votes it gets. That word does not exist in Italian.
By the way, I only find among the translations available the correct contrassegnata, which I voted.
What else can I do?
settenano

Posted Aug 03, 2010 in: iPhone/iPad app Version 2.0.4
In the italian version there still is cAntrassegnata, instead of cOntrassegnata.
Also, aggiunTi attività, instead of aggiunGi attività.

PLEASE, fix them. I cannot stand it...
settenano

Posted Aug 02, 2010 in: GTD Electronic book
It says: These items ship to U.S. addresses only
I am not willing to try a purchase to test this claim.
settenano

Posted Jul 22, 2010 in: tags for projects
I was not thinking about sorting by tags. I'd rather choose the tag view, and then depending on what tag you choose is like you have opened a folder: you'll see all the "subtasks" with that tag.
And the tasks with multiple tags will appear in all of the different "folders".
I agree that you cannot have so many tags, or it will become difficult to manage, but with few of them I think it could work.
At least until Toodledo fixes the indentation issue.
settenano

Posted Jul 22, 2010 in: Translators Needed
Score: 1
A couple of notes about the italian translation:
1- Toodledo, please note that, unlike English, Italian have different words depending on the gender, and that any word has a gender (we don't have neutral). Sometimes a sentence can be translated in 2 different ways depending on what it is attached to. This could lead to mistakes if not dealt with.
2- Please, fix ASAP the word cantrassegnata with the correct contrassegnata in the iphone application. It is driving me nuts!
settenano

Posted Jul 22, 2010 in: tags for projects
What if instead of folders and subtasks I use tags to manage projects? I could create a tag for the whole project and sub-tags for the different parts of it.
Would it work?
settenano

Posted Jul 21, 2010 in: GTD Electronic book
mmm. It looks like the electronic version is not available for european customers.
I wonder why.
Thank you anyway.
settenano

Posted Jul 21, 2010 in: Translators Needed
Score: -1
I have started helping on the translation to Italian.
I'd like to have the chance of using the iPhone toodledo in english, if I want, though.
I couldn't find a way to switch language.
settenano

Posted Jul 21, 2010 in: Filter tasks not started yet
I see.
Future tasks have multiple criterias I'll have to consider, implying both start date and end date.
ok. I'll work on it.
Thanks.
settenano

Sorry. Double posting.
(is there a way to delete a post?)

This message was edited Jul 21, 2010.
settenano

I am curious about this Allen's book, but I'd rather buy it in electronic version. I cannot find it on amazon or iBook.
Anyone knows a store that sells it in electronic?
settenano

Posted Jul 21, 2010 in: Filter tasks not started yet
Are you sure about it? My perception is that that filter hides tasks with an end date far away in te future.
On the iphone application the italian translation says "scadenza futura", which is future end date. Maybe the translation is not accurate, but I have had the perception I mentioned about this filter.
I'll check better.
Thank you, though.
settenano

Posted Jul 20, 2010 in: Filter tasks not started yet
I apologize if the question has been answered already, but I did not find such an answer.
I'd like to filter off the tasks that have not started yet (with a start date in the future), but I cannot manage to find how. I can only filter tasks with end date in the future (minimum 1 month), but not with start date in the future.
Is there an easy way I missed?

Thanks