• risk
  • Posted: Jun 22, 2017
  • Score: 0
risk

Score: 0
  • risk
  • Posted: Jun 21, 2017
I have a folder with many tasks that include sub tasks. The task name is the project name and the sub tasks are its associates tasks. Some sub tasks have due or start dates, many don't.

Can parent tasks inherit/assume dates from their child? I would like to search for all projects from that folder that include sub tasks with either start or due dates and display them under their parent task in the search results.
risk

• risk
  • Posted: Mar 20, 2017
Posted by Jake:
It should already be doing this. Can you please go back to the new task section, reload the page and try again?

Confirmed. Thanks.
risk

• risk
  • Posted: Mar 16, 2017
In the old tasks view, when I click on a Start or Due Date, the field contents are automatically highlighted and I can just type over them. In the redesigned tasks, the cursor is placed next to the date so I have to either backspace multiple times to delete then type or use the mouse.

Can this behavior be reverted back for efficency?

This message was edited Mar 16, 2017.
risk

Posted Feb 25, 2014 in: Habit Tracking
  • risk
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2014
Thank you @Jason. I'll take a crack at your option B and see how it goes.
risk

Posted Feb 25, 2014 in: Habit Tracking
Score: 1
  • risk
  • Posted: Feb 25, 2014
  • Score: 1
What is the best way to use Toodledo for habit tracking of things that don't have firm due dates and be able to look back and see how many times and when these habits were completed?

As examples, I would setup the following:

Take a walk - Daily
Backup photos - Every 60 days
Change oil in car - Every 90 days
Make a dental appointment - Every 6 months

I would then should be able to see:

How many times and when I completed each of the habits.

I came across a good Android app for this called Regularly but I don't want to start using another app and would like to keep all my tasks within Toodledo.
risk

Posted Dec 25, 2013 in: Toodledo 2013 - The Year in Review
Score: 1
  • risk
  • Posted: Dec 25, 2013
  • Score: 1
Congratulations on a productive year. I'm happy to be back to Toodledo after being away for a few years.
risk

Posted Nov 11, 2013 in: How to reorder rows in Lists
  • risk
  • Posted: Nov 11, 2013
Once I create a list under the Lists tab and enter multiple rows, is there a way to manually reorder the rows?