ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by david.askew"
david.askew

Score: 0
Is it possible to run a search from the api? I see there is a saved search api, but it appears to just return the definitions of the saved searches ...
david.askew

Posted Mar 19, 2020 in: android app crash
Posted by bpimentel+toodledo:
Uninstall/reinstall solved the immediate crashes for me, too, but syncing isn't working right.

Same here. It sorta syncs .. but doesn't sync everything.
david.askew

Posted Mar 19, 2020 in: android app crash
I had the same problem. I removed the app and reinstalled on my pixel. Working almost now ... syncing isn't completing for some reason ...

This message was edited Mar 19, 2020.
david.askew

Score: 1
None of my saved searches are returning results.
david.askew

Posted Apr 12, 2019 in: Search is broken again
I'm having the same issue. No search results for any saved searches.
david.askew

Posted Mar 28, 2019 in: Active tasks not showing in search
if you have recently switched from the new to old task interface (or vice versa), you may need to tweak your searches. The interface plays a role in how query results are displayed. I've had similar issues.
david.askew

Posted Mar 25, 2019 in: Please give us ...
david.askew

Posted Mar 25, 2019 in: Please give us ...
Please give us the ability to turn this feature off without turning off other features as well.

https://www.toodledo.com/forums/1/26875/0/multi-select-for-batch-edit.html
david.askew

I've already opened my 1 support ticket today .. for the stupid new batch edit feature.
david.askew

Posted Mar 25, 2019 in: Stop Batch Edit Tasks
Seems they are ok with subverting the browser's behavior for their own stupid purposes. This is the response when I opened a ticket:

"Hi,
Yes we added a shortcut for this. Now to open a link in new tab, you have to right click on it and select open in new tab.

Hope that helps!

Thanks "
david.askew

Score: 2
New task interface is definitely laggy compared to the old one. I switched from old to new recently when the old interface was hit with the "refresh on task completion bug" ...

This message was edited Mar 25, 2019.
david.askew

Posted Mar 25, 2019 in: Stop Batch Edit Tasks
Score: 2
I agree, this new batch edit feature sucks. Its removed my ability to cntrl click on links in task notes and open in a new browser tab. So annoying.
david.askew

Posted Mar 14, 2019 in: Page reload when task completed
My problem with the solution to go the new web interface .. is that my saved searches have different results for some reason. The new interface and the old interface don't display the same results for the same search. Why might that be?

ANSWER: I can confirm that switching to the new interface does fix the refresh issue for me.

NOTE TO OTHERS: I had saved searches built around start times and in the old interface a blank start time was considered to be "is before" any valid start time. In the new interface I had to modify these same searches to pull in start times that "does'nt exist".

This message was edited Mar 14, 2019.
david.askew

Posted Feb 01, 2019 in: Sorts and preferences not saving
I'm working normally again somehow.
david.askew

Posted Feb 01, 2019 in: Sorts and preferences not saving
I have a similar issue that just started a few hours ago... I live in the saved searches .. and when I refresh the page via the keyboard ("r") ... it goes back to one specific search regardless of which search results I'm looking at. Frustrating and makes toodledo no longer usable for me. I've tried deleting cookies and restarted the browser .. same problem.
david.askew

Thanks carlaxelfranzon! That checkbox is easy to miss and I wasn't exactly sure what I was looking for.
david.askew

I don't follow. Please expand your explanation.
david.askew

Posted Dec 19, 2013 in: Toodledo Channel for IFTTT
Cool! I can't wait to see what cool stuff people come up with.
david.askew

Posted by Jake:
If you don't want to purchase a Plus subscription but still want to link an outline to a task, you can copy and paste the Outline's URL into the note of the task.

fair point
david.askew

Score: -1
So a PRO subscriber can create outlines but not attach/associate them to a todo? That kinda stinks. I don't really need full on attachement capabilities and the extra expense for just outlines seems excessive.

This message was edited Jul 01, 2013.