Crash for me too...

This message was edited Sep 20, 2012.
rmanser

Posted Sep 07, 2012 in: Competitors
Score: 0
  • rmanser
  • Posted: Sep 07, 2012
  • Score: 0
I like the idea. The problem is that you're focusing on features you already have, not features you lack. If you don't allow your users to tell you where they see your weaknesses then what's the point?

What about OmniFocus's nested contexts (that don't show in lists if they are empty), search-based location awareness, or reviews (just to name a few from one competitor)? The implementation details are much more important than just checking the box.

Am I allowed to change Toodledo statuses? Saved searches need to be "Partial" at best since the searches are not synced or available on iOS.

I love the product and am/will continue being a pro user, so I hope this doesn't come off too harsh!
rmanser

Posted Jul 12, 2012 in: iOS Notification Clearing
  • rmanser
  • Posted: Jul 12, 2012
Are notifications supposed to clear themselves when the app is opened? I am not seeing this happen on the iPad.

-Ryan Manser
rmanser

Posted Jul 03, 2012 in: Collaboration Improvements
  • rmanser
  • Posted: Jul 03, 2012
Very interesting. How are folders handled? Can each user use their own folder or is it required to be the same for all users that are shared a task?
rmanser

Posted Jul 03, 2012 in: Searching by Distance
  • rmanser
  • Posted: Jul 03, 2012
Good to know it's on the list. Wasn't sure if I was missing something. Thanks for the response!
rmanser

Posted Jul 02, 2012 in: Searching by Distance
  • rmanser
  • Posted: Jul 02, 2012
Am I allowed to advanced search by distance from current location?