ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by "
lionel_silva

Posted Aug 06, 2010 in: tasks associated with a file
Score: 0
From the Files area, how can I find which tasks are attached to a file?
lionel_silva

Posted Aug 06, 2010 in: search for tasks with attachments
How can I find all tasks that have at least one attachment?
lionel_silva

Posted Jul 23, 2010 in: File access from Slim site / within API
I too was really disappointed that files attached to a task are not avail with slim. It does show the note but not the attached file. I use attached files for reference. I understand it will be hard to support lots of file types. I attach not only PDFs, but office docs too.
lionel_silva

I put energy needed for a task as a tag. Helps somewhat. Also, I star the items I want to work on during the day in my daily review. Helps to at least break the list into starred and not starred. Kinda like proximo. I set status=action during weekly and star during daily review, with adjustments as needed.
lionel_silva

Posted Jul 20, 2010 in: HOTLIST
another option might be to allow a search to be used instead of the hotlist
lionel_silva

Posted Jul 09, 2010 in: notebook vs. reference
Score: -1
I have been looking at the Notebook feature vs. reference status. I do not use an iPhone or toodledo on any other mobile device, only web and windows.

For me reference status seems more useful than notebook. It is better integrated into toodledo: I have a folder for all reference items. Tags and other attributes can be used. I use goals to structure the reference material. Checked and unchecked can be used for current and outdated info. I can refer to it without going to the notebook, which is not integrated with ToDos in the GUI. Etc.

I must be missing something. What advantages does Notebook have over reference status?