ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by nobrandheroes"
nobrandheroes

Posted Dec 19, 2018 in: Issue with 'Repeat with Parent'
Score: 0
Posted by J.O.D:
What exactly does not work for you? If I complete e.g. just one subtask, then the parent, the next iteration of parent has both subtasks uncompleted. I will leave the parent with optional due today and one uncompleted subtask and will report back tomorrow, how it goes. Still, what does not work for you?

In this case, the subtasks did not update. If it works like you say, then it may be something else going on.
nobrandheroes

Posted Dec 19, 2018 in: Issue with 'Repeat with Parent'
I have a task, with two subtasks.

The task repeats every Mon - Sat, and the subtasks are set to repeat with parent. Due date is set to optional.

How do I get the subtasks to reappear everyday the parent does?
nobrandheroes

Posted Jul 31, 2018 in: Toodledo Update #1
Score: 1
Posted by matanln:
Small comment about the design mock up - I think the colors (blue and white) are a bit too similar to Remember The Milk.

I kind of agree.

Also, I don't think the blue and white is attractive, maybe it is the saturation levels?

I also question the design of the man. I would think a more neutral design would be more appealing. Honestly, I would just have some sort animal character be on the designs. Choosing people always sends message, even if accidentally.

This message was edited Jul 31, 2018.
nobrandheroes

Posted Jul 26, 2016 in: Reminders in Android
Jake, do you know how to turn this on?
nobrandheroes

Posted Jul 25, 2016 in: Reminders in Android
I have an S4, and at one point I could ask my phone to set a reminder, and it do it with Toodledo. Now, it does it with the calendar/Google Now. Has this happened to anyone else?

Is there a way to set it to the other behavior.
nobrandheroes

Real simple I think. Where we attach Notes, Lists, etc. I have three things that would be useful:

1. It would be great to be able to attach links.
2. It would also be nice to have headers over the types of attachments(I imagine this is just an issue of naming your loops)
3. And a thin scrollbar on the side would be visually attractive and would increase the width
nobrandheroes

Posted Oct 27, 2014 in: Toodledo Redesign Plans
@RMTrinity, I don't know if it is what you are looking for, but for rolling tasks, I set task due dates to optional, and then have it repeat from Due Date.

Welcome Bridget, I hope you have fun and find the work challenging.
nobrandheroes

If I may chime in. The only way to have a one-click solution would be for the dropdown to appear on hover, which is probably worse in practice that most of us imagine, and inconsistent with the interface.
nobrandheroes

Posted Jun 08, 2013 in: New Section: Outlines
I like the new Outline feature. Can't wait for integration with tasks.

If possible, I'd like to see HTML/link support first though, like the text input in tasks.

Good work guys.