Search results for "Posted by Tananis"
Tananis

Posted Sep 06, 2012 in: Easy Integration with Outlook
Score: 0
  • Tananis
  • Posted: Sep 06, 2012
  • Score: 0
I am using Outlook for Mac 2011

I use ToodleDo constantly --- and it syncs with my iPad Calendar well, however, if I am at the office (as I am far too much!) and using Outlook for my scheduling and email, I have to open ToodleDo in a browser to be able to share tasks across the two applications.

Can anyone walk me through how to bring ToodleDo tasks into my Outlook for Mac 2011 calendar in the most efficient way? I've read about all kinds of workarounds and intermediary steps --- I can't believe there isn't an easier way!! Help?

Thanks!
Tananis

• Tananis
  • Posted: Jan 25, 2012
I encourage you to do so --- I adore ToodleDo and use it exclusively and across numerous platforms (iPhone, iPad, laptop, desktop). Recent craziness in iCal (new events are not recording correctly and end up causing havoc for folks who rely on the calendar as scheduling software) has forced many of us to abandon iCal and move to Outlook. The more i am using Outlook, the more I am liking its abilities to organize and categorize. Seems this would be challenging for ToodleDo but very much in line with the organization theme. I would happily pay for the ability to integrate and integrate well.
Tananis

• Tananis
  • Posted: Jan 24, 2012
This may seem a silly question --- however --- I had my ToodleDo syncing quite easily and well with my Mac iCal via an exchange server. I switched over to Mac Outlook (using the same exchange server) because of some bugs that were driving me crazy with iCal recently --- and now, I can't bring in my ToodleDo tasks without an additional third party deal? I don't get it?? I already use ToDo with my iPad --- and the iCal sync with the embedded website url was great. Why not with Outlook (Mac)?