ForumsSearch

Search results for "Posted by Master Brian"
Master Brian

Posted Jul 07, 2015 in: Toodledo for Apple Watch
Score: 0
Adding my vote for adding Pebble Time integration. Got mine via Kickstarter several weeks ago and it is a lot nicer than the first generation watch and a lot more economical than the Apple Watch.
Master Brian

Score: 4
I am getting the wrong day issue on the app as well.
Master Brian

The update is out there now....but doesn't look like it fixed badges or alarms
Master Brian

I know you guys have to wait on Apple and probably can't answer this, but rrrrrreally would like to be able to get alerts and see task count application badge soon, so just wondering if there is any indication from Apple when they'll publish the update. Thanks.

Also.....throwing in my vote for a widget (which I've seen you said was on your list of things to add eventually).
Master Brian

Score: 1
Since upgrading on my 3GS, I can no longer access tasks. I can open the app and navigate to some extent, but every single task I try to open causes the app to crash.
Master Brian

Posted Jul 25, 2012 in: Snooze Function - New Thread
Score: 1
I would also be interested in a snooze function. However, not necessarily for myself. I really would like to share/collaborate tasks with my wife, but she won't use anything that won't let her snooze her reminders until she can get to them. She currently uses NotifyMe, which has this function. A snooze function would allow her to use ToodleDo.